Who else knows?

I worked at a professional place with a staff of about 80 people. There was a corporate level office and other branch offices with people I was familiar with. I talked with a friend at work, who, while we were out of town at a conference confided his lifestyle with me. He showed me pictures... totally enlightened me. From there, I became his confidant, and he shared all the details. I went to a Super bowl party at another guy's house one year. I saw his wife flirting heavily with another guy. I asked him about it later... he eventually told me his wife wanted to explore swinging.
BOTH of these guys eventually started telling me about a regular meet and greet party they thought I should attend. They both said, I'd be enlightened and blown away to see some of the other people who show up.
I never did get my wife to go, as swinging is not her angle. To this day, I'm still intrigued to know who else went to these. I have two suspicions.
The answer is... I have a work friend who know the extent that my wife and I have gone in hotwifing.

Reactions: EgyBull
We have always tried to be discreet but our son figured it out when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16. My wife has sex with the husbands of some of our couples-friends, so those guys know of course, but their wives do not know. My wife's brother and his wife know. My brother knows. I have shown my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her sucking and fucking other guys. He loves it.

My five male cousins know. We had a pool party with just the guys. It turned into a skinny-dipping party, so they all got to see Kate naked. My youngest cousin was spending the night because he loved in another city. He got to fuck Kate after the party and he told the other cousins that he fucked her while I watched. Family gatherings are hotter now that the guys have all seen my wife naked and know that our cousin got to fuck her.
Does your brother want to fuck her

Reactions: EgyBull
Does your brother want to fuck her

He has never asked but most guys who know Kate want to fuck her so I imagine that my brother would if he had the chance. I know Kate would not fuck him so I thought that the least I could do is show him pics. He liked the nude pics of Kate so much that I decided to show him pics of her with other guys. I showed him pics of my wife sucking and fucking several different guys.

The hottest part of it was when he mentioned that none of the guys fucking Kate in the pics was wearing a condom. It gave me the opportunity to tell him that my wife loves the feel of a bare cock in her and she loves feeling men cum inside of her.

My daughters were young when we started bringing men home. As we got more involved in the lifestyle the girls got caught up in it and sort of grew up in it.

We all understand that we do not speak of what happens in the house with no one outside the house. As my daughters, now teenagers, grew up they understood that our lifestyle was different from others.
That is a good way to do it. Trying to hide such relationships from kids is difficult, especially as they get older. If they find out on their onw, they feel hurt because mom and dad were not upfront with them all along.

Most of our family don't know. A few of our friends do but most don't. Before we moved some of our neighbours were aware because they'd see me coming home with different guys. Quite a few of my friends husbands do because I've fucked them but they aren't likely to say anything.

We are the same way. Quite a few husbands we know have fucked Kate but they are not very likely to say anything. They don't want their wife to find out.

Honestly, I'm not sure! If you count all of the people we've had sex with, it's a lot. Otherwise, I know of her boss, of course. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what she does because she wanted him to think that she only fucks me and him. Poor guy. He told one of their co workers and we found out at a party that guy hosted in a drunken confession to her. Quite the story about that! I'm guessing that at least a couple of her closest girlfriends do. Maybe her mother and brother, so a relatively smallish group considering how long we were playing.

Good chance her sister knows but nothing has ever been said.

2 friends of hers know but they play also (thanks to funding out about us).

In our younger days we were less discrete and shared her with quite a few friends, coworkers, bosses.

It is possible a n adult friend of our adult daughter has a suspicion ran into her and her husband at an erotic arts/lifestyle type festival.

I told a friend about my wife’s lovers as we discussed relationship problems and their solutions. I just said that this has improved our relationship in many ways. He would not be able to do the same, at least according to his current imagination. Once he hinted to my wife, that our relationship and mindset are special, otherwise he hasn’t raised the issue since the discussion.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I told a friend about my wife’s lovers as we discussed relationship problems and their solutions. I just said that this has improved our relationship in many ways. He would not be able to do the same, at least according to his current imagination. Once he hinted to my wife, that our relationship and mindset are special, otherwise he hasn’t raised the issue since the discussion.
What that really hints at is that he's quite like a lot of other men - he wouldn't want his own wife cheating but he wouldn't mind fucking yours xx