Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

Watching my wife kiss our mfm friend is always exciting. We're pertty normal and conservative so our sex fun with him is way out there for us. Watching them make out, holding each other's face, head, hugging. The slurping sounds are fun. She likes to kiss when she's getting pumped. VERY VERY hot cuz she's really turned on after she has one or two rounds, she jams her toung into his mouth, the wet kissing sounds combined with the wet slop, slop, slop sound from her sloppy as hell pussy is incredibly hot for me. And all of us really.

Watching my wife kiss our mfm friend is always exciting. We're pertty normal and conservative so our sex fun with him is way out there for us. Watching them make out, holding each other's face, head, hugging. The slurping sounds are fun. She likes to kiss when she's getting pumped. VERY VERY hot cuz she's really turned on after she has one or two rounds, she jams her toung into his mouth, the wet kissing sounds combined with the wet slop, slop, slop sound from her sloppy as hell pussy is incredibly hot for me. And all of us really.
Mmmm....love it!

• Love
Reactions: slutplay
My GF is an amazingly sensual kisser.
When we're out at a pub or club and a
guy hits on her, I know that once she
kisses him & rubs his cock, she's going
to fuck or suck him. In the bathroom, in
the car or in a motel or his place...
At 53 (looks 38?), she can still easily
turn a guy on, get him hard, with her kiss.