Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

I love tongue kissing his Hotwife as I slip my hand into her jeans slowly , as I reach her sweet spot I know how excited she is that I’m there , her panties are soaking wet and her pussy is just as I want it to be filled with her cream

I love watching her kiss and she loves kissing. Being a good kisser is her main criteria for a bull, with a thick cock a close second.
This actually reminded me of the first time I watched her kiss another guy. We were dating in high school, she was dared to kiss another guy. She did and didn’t hold back. Even then it turned me on, but probably didn’t really understand why at the time. It was many years later that we married and she started seeing other men. Still a big turn on and no jealousy.

Reactions: ep46wksp
That jealous angst is the whole point of cuckolding and jerking off is the reward. We still fuck but our best, most powerful orgasms happen when she is fucking another man and kissing him right in front of me with my denied cock in my fist. I get hard multiple times a day every time it crosses my mind.

Reactions: pete_wife
That jealous angst is the whole point of cuckolding and jerking off is the reward. We still fuck but our best, most powerful orgasms happen when she is fucking another man and kissing him right in front of me with my denied cock in my fist. I get hard multiple times a day every time it crosses my mind.
I couldnt have said that better. You know how to get the best out of your relationship my man......

I’ve never seen my wife fuck because she always goes alone. When we started this lifestyle I asked her to kiss her lover and tell her she loves him.
At the time, I always encouraged my wife to suck, lick, let her fuck her asshole, and to swallow the cum.
When he told me everything, I really enjoyed it and pulled it in the meantime. When she told me everything, I really enjoyed it and masturbate it in the meantime.

panic.jpg

Oh you bet your butt! I thought I might faint when the love of my life started going for the lips of the first man she cheated on me with and made me a cuckold. With his hard black dick firmly gripped in her hand. The kissing was crazy intense itself but then when they started flicking and licking each others tongues outside their mouths all wet and sloppy like.............fuck that was hard to endure. Thankfully I was already on the ground and safe if I passed out. received_1200932287081189.jpeg

Saturday night jacking off watching her play with some guy she picked up after I took her out on a date to dinner and a concert. This isn't great, but then again, the subject matter makes it great in spite of the quality of the pic!

View attachment 766564

The "Kissing" part before the rest! He didn't post the most important part!

1650557255856.png

My GF is a fantastic, erotic kisser. LOVES
a good long make-out b4 a fuck.

She got busy with a guy at a pub and she
could have charged to see her.

All those sexy moans as she tongue's
the guys lips, mouth & tongue. I found
myself watching & appreciating her ability.

And so did the guy she was making out
with. The dude came in his jeans when she
touched his cock!

One very talented kisser....

Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

Yes! That's exactly what I feel almost every time I've been in a cuckold situation. The one time that I didn't have the jealousy was because I didn't really know the female, it was a cuckold hookup. She did a great job and it was hot, but I did really miss the jealousy aspect, for some reason that feeling really heightens my desire and lust.

Reactions: robandkate