Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

GF took her 1st BBC a few years back. He was big, like 9+ & very thick. And loved to kiss.
Among other ways, he had her in her stomach with a pillow under her midsection.

I held her hands and looked into her face as he fucked, no, plowed her from behind. She was right at the agony/ecstasy line. " He's SOO Big, SOO deep, he's SOO thick!". But it was the lustful look on her face that was fantastic to me.

I Asked her several times if she wanted him to stop and each time she groaned "Oh God, NO, absolutely not, I want to feel him drain his big balls in me!"

And after a marathon fucking, like 40 minutes, he did just that filling her pussy like a fire hose.
30 minutes later she was sucking him hard again. He came on & in her 4 times in 3 hours that day.

But it was the incredibly passionate way she kissed him, as non-stop as possible, so deep & soulful. She told me later that she'd cum several times as they kissed like that, whether he was fucking her or not. Absolutely hot & sexually amazing.

Fuck I would love to see my wife like that😁

Reactions: rickncindy
Whatever you do DO NOT let your sweet, innocent little wife start kissing, especially black men! You can see where it leads...it starts with just a kiss, clothes come off, panties come off!!

View attachment 563700

Next his face is buried in her innocent little pussy and she's making her "O" face...and DEAR GOD!!! He'll have her ankles pinned behind her ears and fill her with as much big black cock as she can take...and YOUR LITTLE SULT WIFE....will learn to take it all!!!

View attachment 563701

Finally, she becomes an insatiable, Big Black Cock slut, with a constant desire to fuck and please black men!! Your little innocent wife will be RUINED, spoiled by that single kiss from a black man!! Best to NEVER allow kissing for your innocent little wife!! She'll make those big black cocks disappear like magic in her tiny pussy and ass. She'll never be the same! And it all started with that ................one....................KISS!!

View attachment 563702

And in the end, after he's filled her pussy several times and gets dressed to leave....SHE..........WON'T............LET...........HIM!! Her naked little body will cling to him........KISSING...........demanding ever more big black cock!!

View attachment 563703

And finally......you'll be left with what she brings home, the wrecked remnants of her once faithful pussy that she vowed on your wedding day would be yours only.

View attachment 563708
I think kissing can be so erotic and is very erotic in these pictures of Mrs HW (that amazing body absolutely makes it look even hotter). If I were Mr HW, would these pictures make me jealous? Absolutely!! Would I want her to do it anyway? Absolutely!!

Knowing your wife and her sensitive spots and what certain things really get to her... can really supplement the excitement when you watch another man kiss her and watch her responses. It sends my wife into orbit when I caress the cheeks of her ass while I am kissing her, and to watch another man cup her curvy cheeks brings me an instant hard-on. I can get as turned-on watching her kissing another guy as I can watching his dick hard and erect pressing against her as he explores her charms and reactions!

Here she is, and here he is... in her pussy as I watch. I'd love to introduce her to ten thousand men who like fucking other men's wives as mine is certainly available. Guys, you are always welcome to write her an email and tell her how much you'd enjoy fucking her at verycute2 at hotmail
you took a great pic of him fucking her

Whatever you do DO NOT let your sweet, innocent little wife start kissing, especially black men! You can see where it leads...it starts with just a kiss, clothes come off, panties come off!!

View attachment 563700

Next his face is buried in her innocent little pussy and she's making her "O" face...and DEAR GOD!!! He'll have her ankles pinned behind her ears and fill her with as much big black cock as she can take...and YOUR LITTLE SULT WIFE....will learn to take it all!!!

View attachment 563701

Finally, she becomes an insatiable, Big Black Cock slut, with a constant desire to fuck and please black men!! Your little innocent wife will be RUINED, spoiled by that single kiss from a black man!! Best to NEVER allow kissing for your innocent little wife!! She'll make those big black cocks disappear like magic in her tiny pussy and ass. She'll never be the same! And it all started with that ................one....................KISS!!

View attachment 563702

And in the end, after he's filled her pussy several times and gets dressed to leave....SHE..........WON'T............LET...........HIM!! Her naked little body will cling to him........KISSING...........demanding ever more big black cock!!

View attachment 563703

And finally......you'll be left with what she brings home, the wrecked remnants of her once faithful pussy that she vowed on your wedding day would be yours only.

View attachment 563708
wow those are some hot pics, dont think she quite has an innocent pussy, especially at the end where he creampies it for you

• Love
Reactions: rickncindy
My husband is use to me flirting in bars/clubs but I never took it further. When he first saw me kiss a guy, he said he did get jealous, but he also got a huge erection. So we repeated the act to see if he got the same reaction. Eventually, he said he got less jealous (although he explains it as an erotic type of jealousy, not angry). Things progressed. I normally do kiss the guy after I blow him, which my husband finds erotic (me too). The problem is getting hubby to kiss me after blowing the guy (which turns me on).
hubby needs to learn his role in your fun, he needs to kiss you afterwards, to signify reclaiming his wife. well that's what you can tell him it's for, but it can be the prelude to him cleaning you up, then the bull

Reactions: Wifelovessex
A few summers back pre-Covid, my wife and were attending a big outdoor music fest with multiple stages, all kinds of ethic food and craft beer tents. She wanted to stop at one stage and listen to the music and I wandered off to find a good craft beer. When I got back near where I’d left her, she was nowhere to be found but after scanning the crowd I spied her out on the dance floor with a man I didn’t recognize. I melted back into the crowd and watched from afar. She LOVES to dance and they were clearly having a great time. At one point he pulled her close pressing his body into hers and planted a long kiss on her. She didn’t push him away and returned his affection. Surprisingly, it was exciting to watch. After they stopped dancing, they sat in the shade together and I walked up to them. She introduced me and I could see the look of disappointment in his face so I chatted him up to let him know all was okay. We talked for a long time and he invited us to come dancing the next day at a local club. I responded with an enthusiastic yes much to my wife’s surprise and a new friendship was cemented. Eventually she started dating him and a new dimension in our marriage began.

I don't feel at all jealous watching my wife kissing another man - just turned on. I got over that a long time ago with my first wife.
It's particularly exciting if it's in a pub or hotel bar with a stranger as I know at that point that it's gone beyond flirting and that she's definitely interested and will most likely let him fuck her.
I love seeing my wife kiss another man and am way passed any jealousy it’s pure eroticism now. I too like her to kiss and make out with other men in public. We often go to a bar or pub meet one of her boyfriends and they will get intimate in front of me.

One big turn on was when we’re on a weekend away in York we went into the Viking bar say next to this big bearded guy who we found to be really nice and funny, very engaging. We chatted he joked about taking the wench off for a bit of ravaging all good fun. I went to the bar to get a round of drinks, literally 12 feet away it’s such a small place. When I turned round they were full on kissing made my cock hard immediately. The barmaid said you had better watch him he has a reputation to which I replied so does she.

Massive turn on and the night ended with him in our hotel room and some good old Viking ravaging ensued.

With this guy, both of them naked because she really liked him, I nearly came in my pants watching him cup the cheeks of her curvy ass as they locked in a really hot kiss,,, Fuck me.jpg His huge dick was pressed against her tummy, and before the night was over it was in her pussy! I changed this one to black and white as the web photo spriders don't normally collect black and white photos!