Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

GF took her 1st BBC a few years back. He was big, like 9+ & very thick. And loved to kiss.
Among other ways, he had her in her stomach with a pillow under her midsection.

I held her hands and looked into her face as he fucked, no, plowed her from behind. She was right at the agony/ecstasy line. " He's SOO Big, SOO deep, he's SOO thick!". But it was the lustful look on her face that was fantastic to me.

I Asked her several times if she wanted him to stop and each time she groaned "Oh God, NO, absolutely not, I want to feel him drain his big balls in me!"

And after a marathon fucking, like 40 minutes, he did just that filling her pussy like a fire hose.
30 minutes later she was sucking him hard again. He came on & in her 4 times in 3 hours that day.

But it was the incredibly passionate way she kissed him, as non-stop as possible, so deep & soulful. She told me later that she'd cum several times as they kissed like that, whether he was fucking her or not. Absolutely hot & sexually amazing.
Hot hot story. Someday I hope to see a large black cock slam into the wife. The contrast of her pale white skin and dark skin would be amazing to witness. She's not real keen on super large dicks but I've seen her manage a 8 inch dildo and come like crazy.

Have ALWAYS felt seeing her kiss deeply & soulful like, is an incredibly intimate thing to see.

And my GF is a MAGNIFICENT kisser, so it makes it all the hotter!

She put a deep kiss on a guy in a pub the other night....and I got a hardon...like several other guys, I'm sure.

She told me later that she would have fucked him in the men's room, if he wanted. TOOO HOT!

My wife loves to kiss and I get excited anytime she is enjoying herself. I watched her make out with a new guy last night. I was watching from a distance while she was on a balcony of a bar. The guy was was painfully slow making his move but it was a delicious moment when he finally leaned over and kissed her. Later they both sat in the backseat and made out while I watched from the front. We were both so horny when we got home. I owe that guy! He got her very wet and horny and I got the benefit.

I would say watching my wife kissing another man is almost enough to make me cum in my pants...especially if he cups the cheeks of her ass in the process and he pulls her close to where I know she can feel his cock against her, That is mind blowing, at least for me!View attachment 562544
Our friend who my wife fucked is coming over almost every day because he wants that pussy. Every time he comes in they kiss. Not just a little kiss but multiple kisses now. She really teases him. He always feels her up, tits, ass and she rubs against his cock. He loves it. Needs his fix every day. Always tells me my wife is his girlfriend. Loves to get that humiliation in there

Ahhh, so he's into watching you! Perfect.
Sounds likevu have urself a cuckold in the
making there.
Think you may be able to get him to clean up his mess...then eventually ur dates also.
Sounds like what he needs next...
Cuck him.

Reactions: PalePrincess
Ahhh, so he's into watching you! Perfect.
Sounds likevu have urself a cuckold in the
making there.
Think you may be able to get him to clean up his mess...then eventually ur dates also.
Sounds like what he needs next...
Cuck him.
Yes, he likes to watch but he isn't a cuck. I really don't want him to be. He pretty much quit getting on this site because he said it's really for cucks. He has no problem with that but it's just not him. On occasion a couple will come for a massage. One of us will use the massage room, the other uses the spare bedroom.

Reactions: PalePrincess