Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

My best friend screwed my wife several time a week but i did not get to watch often The times I did watch I it was very humbling. His cock was a few inches longer than mine and much thicker, the head was larger than the shaft and when he was hard it would stick almost straight up. I liked watching his position himself between her legs and place his cock at the entrance to her pussy without touching his cock. Once her felt her hole he would gently push his cock until the head disappeared and would began a slow rhythm until he was all the way inside. I loved to think about the reality of this moment, the head of my best friends cock was literally deeper in my wife than I had ever been. I would also wonder how that big head felt so deep inside. The only time I saw her orgasm was when she was with someone other than me and he was capable of bringing her to multiply orgasms. I never touched her when she was with another guy I just sat in a chair and watched. He never used a condom and it was a big thrill for me when I would hear him moan shortly before he would start to deposit his semen deep into her belly , to me this was his acknowledge to both me and her that he was the superior.
Lovely

Nothing comes near to laying next to your wife of 38 years as her lover moves over her naked body ready to mount her. She knows his cock is much bigger then mine and she knows her cunt is about to be stretched and filled more than she has ever felt. Unlike the lube she needs before.sex with me she is wet and juicy and his big thick cock slides easily into her wet cunt. I. listen to her moan in pleasure as he pumps her and.watch her hips raise to meet his thrusting, she is getting more pleasure then I have ever given her. His pace increases and I know he about to come. She is feeling his cock swell and become more rigid as he prepares to filll her cunt with his sperm, his buttocks tense and he starts delivering his load as she pulls her legs further up to get his cock as far up her as he can.
When its finished I know she is now his woman to take and feed her cunt with his seed whenever he wants, and I cannot wait to see it happen again.

Yes, they will be total sluts for us while refusing do to many things for their husbands. A woman instinctively senses the difference between a real man and a wimpy male.
Yes this is so true, my wife totally views me as a wimp and is very different with the men she has cuckolded me with. I've seen her get much hotter for someone who is more of a man than me it's her instincts.

Reactions: Dlh247 and bellaazz