Who has been caught naked by family members?

My wife is godmother to the son of good friends of ours. He’s always had a bit of a crush on her, ever since he was a teenager.

When he was 19, we were staying at his parents’ house, in their spare bedroom. My wife was in the bathroom showering.

Now their bathroom door doesn’t have a lock, but it does have frosted glass panels on the door so it’s usually quite obvious when it’s occupied – plus the sound of the shower running is quite audible from outside. Nevertheless, her godson managed to ‘accidentally’ walk in, catching my wife naked and washing her hair. With her eyes full of soap, she didn’t see him at first.

When she did notice him, he immediately apologised, and spent some time explaining why he hadn’t noticed that the bathroom was occupied – all the time getting a good solid look at my wife’s naked breasts, pierced nipple, and shaved mound.

When she told me later, I asked my wife if we should tell his parents about it, but she just shrugged and said she hoped he had enjoyed getting a good eyeful of his ‘auntie’!

My wife is godmother to the son of good friends of ours. He’s always had a bit of a crush on her, ever since he was a teenager.

When he was 19, we were staying at his parents’ house, in their spare bedroom. My wife was in the bathroom showering.

Now their bathroom door doesn’t have a lock, but it does have frosted glass panels on the door so it’s usually quite obvious when it’s occupied – plus the sound of the shower running is quite audible from outside. Nevertheless, her godson managed to ‘accidentally’ walk in, catching my wife naked and washing her hair. With her eyes full of soap, she didn’t see him at first.

When she did notice him, he immediately apologised, and spent some time explaining why he hadn’t noticed that the bathroom was occupied – all the time getting a good solid look at my wife’s naked breasts, pierced nipple, and shaved mound.

When she told me later, I asked my wife if we should tell his parents about it, but she just shrugged and said she hoped he had enjoyed getting a good eyeful of his ‘auntie’!
Well no harm done and I bet it gave him something to have a good wank over xx

My brother was visiting us with his wife and teen daughter, me and my brother we fucked in the bedroom upstairs, my husband prepared the meal together with the sister-in-law. They sent the girl on purpose to call us and she came over us just as my brother was cumming in my mouth. She was stuck but I took her hand and undressed her starting to kiss her. My husband fucked my sister-in-law in the kitchen and then they came to the bedroom. My husband fucked my niece and then her father also fucked her.
That's one of the hottest posts I've read. Is he your blood brother? Is the daughter also his own or step-daughter?