Who has been caught naked by family members?

Sis in law used to live with us.
I made sure she seen me often.
After the 3-4 time she started walking around naked too. She was a nymph so after a few weeks I helped her out and she helped me out.
My mother in law seen me many time. We Stayed with her for a while. I accidentally got in the shower with her one morning.

After the 3-4 time she started walking around naked too. She was a nymph so after a few weeks I helped her out and she helped me out.
My mother in law seen me many time. We Stayed with her for a while. I accidentally got in the shower with her one morning.
Lucky you, sounds really hot!! I would never be able to pull this off, but must admit fucking my mother in law is a great fantasy for me.
Unfortunately for me, this will never happen for me, mainly because my wife and her are extremely close and she does know about our lifestyle-not everything of course, but enough. She knows my wife has got lovers because I can’t satisfy her. On that occasion when she caught me wanking, she said now I fully understand why my daughter has to have lovers- referring to my small dick. So it remains a fantasy for me.

Some years ago my brother walked in to my wife dressing. She had her panties on and was holding her bra. Of course be immediately left the room and apologized. We had already been in the lifestyle for a while and we had always had a gut feeling that my brother and his wife were too but it was never brought up. My wife said several times that she would love to 'do' him. Later on he apologized again and my wife not to worry about it because many guys have seen her naked. The conversation went on (aided by a few drinks) and we fessed up to being swingers. Not really to our surprise they said they had been too but it was years ago. We exchanged a few experiences and decided to have at it. It felt a bit awkward at first but not anymore. We still get together now and then to trade partners.

Many times by my son-in-low when I was at their home in england, all of us walk naked in the house and they fuck in front of me and I masturbate in front of them, then he fuck me once when my daughter was on work and filled my pussy with his cum for twice
This is amazing. Wish i could have something similiar. I so would want to see my mother in law masturbating-but no chance I’m afraid- she would not be into a cuck...

Three years ago, my wife and I went to visit her family in California and we stayed at her sister's house. They have a pretty sizable house in the suburbs of Pasadena. My wife's sister and her husband get a long with me really well and have a good chemistry. On the third day of our visit, my wife went grocery shopping with her sister and her kids. Her husband was at work. I stayed behind to finish some remote work I was doing and to enjoy a quiet time alone - so I thought. Last minute her sister received an urgent business phone call and decided to stay behind. But at the time, I had no idea she had done that! A few minutes later I decided to take a shower. I took my clothes off and walked in the long hallway to the guest bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, I found my sister in law naked fixing her self up in front of the mirror. She had just finished taking a shower. We were both taken by surprise especially me because she took a shower in the guest bathroom instead of the master bedroom bathroom! But for some reason we started laughing instead of scurrying for towels to hide our flesh. I instantly started having a massive erection that she could see it growing. She made a quick comment (didn't even hear what she said) and smiled. Then all of a sudden as if there was some invisible force overcoming us and pulled us together toward each other. The moment our bodies touched we passionately started kissing! Then she stopped and grabbed my hand and took me to the master bedroom - the very bedroom where this devoted Christian wife makes love to her husband! We started fucking like crazy! Right before I was about to cum and pull out, she whispered "don't pull out... don't pull out... cum inside me! cum inside me!" It only took a millisecond after that and I unloaded a massive load. I was so freaking turned on!!!

Since the incident we try to do it every time we visit her or her lovely family visits us. We don't force it but when we see a window of opportunity, we go for it. We also made a promise to each other not to make our relationship obvious by avoiding doing things that might raise suspicions. We both are actually in love with each other but we keep it to ourselves.

Last edited:
Wife was at work, I was decorating a house we were moving into. I'd ad a shower as we finished up and normally just the wife and me I didin't close the bathroom door. Sister-in-law walked in as I was towelling down, she watched for a minute then went to another room to change. After a minute I followed her, she was just pulling her jeans down. She sensed I was there, turned and rather than strip to bra and panties before redressing she continued until she was naked. We stood close each other, she shook my cock like you would someone's hand, I felt her tits and nipples. We agreed it was a bad idea,

Next day we used the same room to get changed and fucked before we started decorating.

Just curious how many of you have been caught naked by family members? Over the past few years, my father-in-law, Brother-in-laws, both of them, and my 19 year old step-son have all managed to see me naked...though not at the same time.
Yea, 5 years ago I have been in shower , then suddenly my step mother coming in ....She has oops and smiled ....Me also smiling ....but We know each other like
and ... I did touch her boobs ...meanwhile already my dick is like rode...

Hot

Reactions: Radle123