Who has been caught naked by family members?

Whilst the wife and I was still dating, we stayed at her parents house for a weekend.

Her bed in her room was a bit creaky and we planned on fucking like bunnies that night so decided to sleep in her parents lounge that night for what was then called "DVD and chill 😎 ".

At around midnight or so when we were almost certain her folks were sleeping we started fucking on a mattress placed on the TV rooms floor.

We ended up in the girl on top position similar to reverse cow girl but with her leaning backwards instead of forwards.

As she was bouncing away on my dick her mom walked in to the TV room on her way to the kitchen for some reason.

Her mom looked down at us, immediately had the full frontal view of my hard cock in her daughter's pussy mid stroke.

Took us a few moments to realize what was happening, when we did we all just froze.

There the two of us are laying on the floor, my dick inside her and soon to be mom in law staring at us.

Out of the blue her mom starts talking about random stuff and we realize she's not going away.

With my cock now throbbing from the stationary soaking in her pussy I had no choice and could not hold it anymore - I just let go and gave her another 2 or 3 pounds from below and dumped my load in her pussy right there in front of her mom.

We got up and carried on as if nothing happend.

Eventually her mom in law went back to bed and later the same night we continued with our shenanigans.

Only person to see me naked or semi naked that I hadn't planned on seeing me, my mom. I'd came out to her about being a sissy dresser, she made a surprise visit here and I was dressed up and having some fun. I'd given her the code to the garage and the backdoor was never locked. I heard the door open and ran to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I had on my bra, a little nightie, some thigh highs, a wig she'd given me, makeup she'd put on me from the day before... I had on no panties. She came to the door and lightly knocked, I said "I'm dressed up" and she said "it's ok, come on out".

I then said "are you sure you want to see me like this?" and she replied "yes, it's ok, I'm gonna see sooner or later". I really didn't give any thought to not having my panties on, I was terrified and shocked at the same time because she was telling me it was ok to see me like that. I opened the door and out I went, semi-hard, and she just looked me up and down. She then said "where are your panties at". I was SO embarrassed at that point but also somewhat excited, I was dressed out and there was my mom, looking at my cock. Later, she suggested that maybe she should get me a cage so that wouldn't happen again...

Only person to see me naked or semi naked that I hadn't planned on seeing me, my mom. I'd came out to her about being a sissy dresser, she made a surprise visit here and I was dressed up and having some fun. I'd given her the code to the garage and the backdoor was never locked. I heard the door open and ran to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I had on my bra, a little nightie, some thigh highs, a wig she'd given me, makeup she'd put on me from the day before... I had on no panties. She came to the door and lightly knocked, I said "I'm dressed up" and she said "it's ok, come on out".

I then said "are you sure you want to see me like this?" and she replied "yes, it's ok, I'm gonna see sooner or later". I really didn't give any thought to not having my panties on, I was terrified and shocked at the same time because she was telling me it was ok to see me like that. I opened the door and out I went, semi-hard, and she just looked me up and down. She then said "where are your panties at". I was SO embarrassed at that point but also somewhat excited, I was dressed out and there was my mom, looking at my cock. Later, she suggested that maybe she should get me a cage so that wouldn't happen again...
I will message you.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD

Sounds exciting can see why be hard 🔥😍

Reactions: Robbiann_CD