Who has been caught naked by family members?

I never have, kinda surprising to me. Of course I'm not much to look at anyway. Once upon a time I was in pretty good shape but I've kinda let myself go and my cock is tiny soft even though I'm 6" hard. So unless I was hard I'd probably get laughed at.

Three years ago, my wife and I went to visit her family in California and we stayed at her sister's house. They have a pretty sizable house in the suburbs of Pasadena. My wife's sister and her husband get a long with me really well and have a good chemistry. On the third day of our visit, my wife went grocery shopping with her sister and her kids. Her husband was at work. I stayed behind to finish some remote work I was doing and to enjoy a quiet time alone - so I thought. Last minute her sister received an urgent business phone call and decided to stay behind. But at the time, I had no idea she had done that! A few minutes later I decided to take a shower. I took my clothes off and walked in the long hallway to the guest bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, I found my sister in law naked fixing her self up in front of the mirror. She had just finished taking a shower. We were both taken by surprise especially me because she took a shower in the guest bathroom instead of the master bedroom bathroom! But for some reason we started laughing instead of scurrying for towels to hide our flesh. I instantly started having a massive erection that she could see it growing. She made a quick comment (didn't even hear what she said) and smiled. Then all of a sudden as if there was some invisible force overcoming us and pulled us together toward each other. The moment our bodies touched we passionately started kissing! Then she stopped and grabbed my hand and took me to the master bedroom - the very bedroom where this devoted Christian wife makes love to her husband! We started fucking like crazy! Right before I was about to cum and pull out, she whispered "don't pull out... don't pull out... cum inside me! cum inside me!" It only took a millisecond after that and I unloaded a massive load. I was so freaking turned on!!!

Since the incident we try to do it every time we visit her or her lovely family visits us. We don't force it but when we see a window of opportunity, we go for it. We also made a promise to each other not to make our relationship obvious by avoiding doing things that might raise suspicions. We both are actually in love with each other but we keep it to ourselves.
Hot 🔥

Reactions: Jaypea
I had just gotten off work and ran home to grab a shower, I was working 2nd shift. It was the 4th of July. My nephews step-sister who was 25 at the time, came down to the basement where I was showering.

There wasn’t a bathroom, but a toilet with a shower right next to it. She announced herself as she came into the area and said the other bathrooms were occupied, could she use this one? I said that wasn’t a problem. I was just about done anyway.

She was wearing very short shorts and a tight shirt that showed how big her tits were. I was very surprised when I stepped out in a towel and she was standing there.

She told me she’d always been curious about my bulge and wanted to know if she could see it. I love showing my cock, so I had no qualms about it.

She gasped a bit, then asked if she could touch and suck it. I made sure no one was around and told her she could. She gave me the best blowjob I ever had, she even swallowed my cum.

She told me it was all about me that time, but she wanted something in the future. That was ten years ago, we’ve probably fucked 25-30 times since then.

She fulfills a lot of my fantasies by telling me about guys she fucks. She’s also let me follow up right after a guy on two occasions.

Including an obligatory tit shot she sent me. View attachment 898010
Fuck, lucky you.

Reactions: Most Interestin
Dont no if this is the right forum for this but here goes.
I was about to head off to bed the other night when i heard a whimpering just as i was about to go upstairs,so i waited and listened a bit more and heard whimpering again so i walked up the stairs to my bedroom thinking it was the mrs pleasuring herself,how wrong i was it was the stepdaughter getting fucked by her boyfriend, she had her tv loud but i could still hear them!!!

Dont no if this is the right forum for this but here goes.
I was about to head off to bed the other night when i heard a whimpering just as i was about to go upstairs,so i waited and listened a bit more and heard whimpering again so i walked up the stairs to my bedroom thinking it was the mrs pleasuring herself,how wrong i was it was the stepdaughter getting fucked by her boyfriend, she had her tv loud but i could still hear them!!!
Damn pretty hot

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
When I was about 17 years old, I was having a bath. The lock on the bathroom door hadn't worked properly for years, but it was never really a problem. But on this occasion, my Dad walked into the bathroom. I'll never know for sure, but he must have known I was in there. He made no attempt to look away, or rush out, just had a good long stare, said he didn't realise I was in there, and eventually left again. The next day, when my mum was not around, he had a quiet word with me, and said he thought i had wonderful tits and should show them off more. To be honest, I was quite naïve at the time and it was only in later years that I realised that this was a pretty creepy thing for him to do.

Our regular bull had always insisted that he claimed my wife on our bed , but due to my wife’s conservative upbringing and living in a very small conservative area where any form of sexual deviation out of marriage is totally frowned upon, let alone being sexually involved with a black guy.
So we always said no to to the idea of him coming to our house. But he eventually gave us an option either he fucked my wife on our bed or he would no longer meet us .
So he left us no option so we put a plan together where he would come to our house as a landscaper and make out to be putting plans together. He arrived as arranged, we showed him around the garden with him supposedly making sketches,. As we went around the garden I noticed our neighbour sneaking out of her window watching us .
We went indoors had a drink, as we sat on kitchen stalls he started squeezing my wife’s tits , we finished our drinks he told my wife it’s time to go to your bedroom, we made our way upstairs and into our bedroom. He told me to strip my wife of her clothes, I did as told. He told my wife to get on our bed ,He then told me to undress him again I did as told I noticed he was leaking pre cum from his cock eye. He then told me to undress when I was naked he started to compare his black cock against my little white cock asking my wife which cock fucks her better she replied your to him .
He then got on the bed telling my wife to suck his cock as he knelt over her face with his cock head in her mouth as she started sucking it .
He started fingering her pussy , then when he was ready to fuck her he climbed between her thighs telling me to guide his cock into her cunt . I did as told taking his extremely hard cock guiding it to her vaginal opening, he then slowly began to penetrate my wife’s vagina.
I climbed off the bed standing next to it watching as he started slowly fucking my wife , I started masturbating watching his black cock covered In my wife’s cunt juices slipping in and almost out of my wife’s cunt as she was bucking her hips to meet his thrusting. She was moaning and groaning oohing and aaaahing telling him to fuck my cunt harder ooh fuck your cum in my cunt oooh yeees ooh ooh yeees .

I heard a noise somewhere looking around my sister who had a key to our house was standing at our bedroom door watching us with my wife spread eagle with a black guys cock fucking her hard and me with my cock in my hand.our bull ejaculated into my wife’s cunt and pulled his cum covered cock out of my wife’s cunt . My sisters mouth was open as she looked at his huge black cock , my wife’s gaping cunt hole and my little cock in my hand.
She had her hand over her skirt rubbing her covered pussy
As we all regained ourselves, my sister wanted to know more about our situation. I explained that it’s a long path we have lead and are now a serious cuckolding couple as my wife enjoys the sex a bigger black cock gives her And how my cock is to small to satisfy her sexual needs. I get satisfaction watching and listening as she gets fucked and I’m happy wanking myself

Our regular bull had always insisted that he claimed my wife on our bed , but due to my wife’s conservative upbringing and living in a very small conservative area where any form of sexual deviation out of marriage is totally frowned upon, let alone being sexually involved with a black guy.
So we always said no to to the idea of him coming to our house. But he eventually gave us an option either he fucked my wife on our bed or he would no longer meet us .
So he left us no option so we put a plan together where he would come to our house as a landscaper and make out to be putting plans together. He arrived as arranged, we showed him around the garden with him supposedly making sketches,. As we went around the garden I noticed our neighbour sneaking out of her window watching us .
We went indoors had a drink, as we sat on kitchen stalls he started squeezing my wife’s tits , we finished our drinks he told my wife it’s time to go to your bedroom, we made our way upstairs and into our bedroom. He told me to strip my wife of her clothes, I did as told. He told my wife to get on our bed ,He then told me to undress him again I did as told I noticed he was leaking pre cum from his cock eye. He then told me to undress when I was naked he started to compare his black cock against my little white cock asking my wife which cock fucks her better she replied your to him .
He then got on the bed telling my wife to suck his cock as he knelt over her face with his cock head in her mouth as she started sucking it .
He started fingering her pussy , then when he was ready to fuck her he climbed between her thighs telling me to guide his cock into her cunt . I did as told taking his extremely hard cock guiding it to her vaginal opening, he then slowly began to penetrate my wife’s vagina.
I climbed off the bed standing next to it watching as he started slowly fucking my wife , I started masturbating watching his black cock covered In my wife’s cunt juices slipping in and almost out of my wife’s cunt as she was bucking her hips to meet his thrusting. She was moaning and groaning oohing and aaaahing telling him to fuck my cunt harder ooh fuck your cum in my cunt oooh yeees ooh ooh yeees .

I heard a noise somewhere looking around my sister who had a key to our house was standing at our bedroom door watching us with my wife spread eagle with a black guys cock fucking her hard and me with my cock in my hand.our bull ejaculated into my wife’s cunt and pulled his cum covered cock out of my wife’s cunt . My sisters mouth was open as she looked at his huge black cock , my wife’s gaping cunt hole and my little cock in my hand.
As we all regained ourselves, my sister wanted to know more about our situation. I explained that it’s a long path we have lead and are now a serious cuckolding couple as my wife enjoys the sex a bigger black cock gives her And how my cock is to small to satisfy her sexual needs. I get satisfaction watching and listening as she gets fucked and I’m happy wanking myself
Ohhh very fucking hot. Is the bull fucking your sister now too?

Reactions: Bbbks839

Since she was getting off on watching you should have taken your sister by the hand stipped her and let her have some of the bull, I'm sure he would not have minded.