Who has been caught naked by family members?

Brother-in-law. Accidentally at first and then less and less "accidentally on purpose". I'm bad. He's very religious and over the years has lusted for me more and more. I can tell. He ended up getting a divorce and we were at another brother in law's house when I was out of the shower and without my towel as I had already dried off. He walked in on me, I hadn't really even shut the door, and he was surprised (pleasantly). The funny thing is I just stood there as he apologized profusely but didn't turn away and run out. It was odd. I remained calm and just told him to not worry about it as I turned around to face him so he could see my tits and pussy. I told him I had a towel right there as I very slowly reached for it. I told him it was really nothing and not to worry about it, he'd seen naked women before. I will show a pic of the same bathroom and me naked on the same trip that I had Mr HW take of me. It wasn't that moment but it's how I recreated the scene for the photo op. I've probably posted the story and pic before, but it's still a sexy story.

So this was exactly my position but I wasn't wearing heals at that time as I'd just gotten out of the shower. I think he liked the view!

StorybathroomviewlabelWWTP.png

This is how I looked from the front, just so you don't have to imagine ;) Obviously I'm not in the bathroom for this pic, just for illustration. He's gotten a bit more used to seeing me naked these days ;):p😀

NudefromfrontstorybathroomWWTPnetlabel.png

Last edited:
Brother-in-law. Accidentally at first and then less and less "accidentally on purpose". I'm bad. He's very religious and over the years has lusted for me more and more. I can tell. He ended up getting a divorce and we were at another brother in law's house when I was out of the shower and without my towel as I had already dried off. He walked in on me, I hadn't really even shut the door, and he was surprised (pleasantly). The funny thing is I just stood there as he apologized profusely but didn't turn away and run out. It was odd. I remained calm and just told him to not worry about it as I turned around to face him so he could see my tits and pussy. I told him I had a towel right there as I very slowly reached for it. I told him it was really nothing and not to worry about it, he'd seen naked women before. I will show a pic of the same bathroom and me naked on the same trip that I had Mr HW take of me. It wasn't that moment but it's how I recreated the scene for the photo op. I've probably posted the story and pic before, but it's still a sexy story.

So this was exactly my position but I wasn't wearing heals at that time as I'd just gotten out of the shower. I think he liked the view!

View attachment 590081
Not sure why he liked what he saw, lol

Reactions: two4fun111
My wife is godmother to the son of good friends of ours. He’s always had a bit of a crush on her, ever since he was a teenager.

When he was 19, we were staying at his parents’ house, in their spare bedroom. My wife was in the bathroom showering.

Now their bathroom door doesn’t have a lock, but it does have frosted glass panels on the door so it’s usually quite obvious when it’s occupied – plus the sound of the shower running is quite audible from outside. Nevertheless, her godson managed to ‘accidentally’ walk in, catching my wife naked and washing her hair. With her eyes full of soap, she didn’t see him at first.

When she did notice him, he immediately apologised, and spent some time explaining why he hadn’t noticed that the bathroom was occupied – all the time getting a good solid look at my wife’s naked breasts, pierced nipple, and shaved mound.

When she told me later, I asked my wife if we should tell his parents about it, but she just shrugged and said she hoped he had enjoyed getting a good eyeful of his ‘auntie’!
lol lucky lad, by accident. I bet he had a good look at the stunning figure, her pierced nipple and shaven pussy. I bet he had a good wank over it later.

wow as that at home I guess, how old was she?
what she want to know?
It was at our previous house. She was with us for a visit but was supposed to be out all day but came home much earlier than expected.
She wasn't too surprised that I was fucking someone else as she knew I'd cheated on her Dad (my first husband) but she didn't know James (current hubby) and I were in the lifestyle.
It's just a couple of years ago and she was 40 at the time.
She was most interested in the fact that Mike was black and how easily I was taking his big cock in my ass xx

It was at our previous house. She was with us for a visit but was supposed to be out all day but came home much earlier than expected.
She wasn't too surprised that I was fucking someone else as she knew I'd cheated on her Dad (my first husband) but she didn't know James (current hubby) and I were in the lifestyle.
It's just a couple of years ago and she was 40 at the time.
She was most interested in the fact that Mike was black and how easily I was taking his big cock in my ass xx
lol and wow, so she wasn't that bothered that you were fucking another guy, just that a BBC was fucking you in the arse so easily.
I bet that was an easy conversation. what you tell her?

lol and wow, so she wasn't that bothered that you were fucking another guy, just that a BBC was fucking you in the arse so easily.
I bet that was an easy conversation. what you tell her?
Lynn is out tonight so I'll let her answer that when she's home but that won't before tomorrow.
What I will say is that Lynn's daughter is no angel herself so I don't think she was too shocked lol.
James

I was caught knocking one off in the bathroom. I was 15 or so and I had a couple of nude magazines. Anyway I went into the toilet with one of my magazines and I was so horny I forgot to lock the door. After a minute or so the door swings open and my mum saw me on my knees hard dick in hand stroking furiously. She told me to lock the door in future and walked away. I'm still embarrassed about it even now.

• Haha
Reactions: black75
So is Lynns daughter into the lifestyle too then?
Well she's divorced now so I suppose it's irrelevant. Her husband caught her once too often going behind his back. But in all honesty he was a controlling jerk so it's no surprise she did, she's better off without him.
Apparently he did get off on having her service his friends though when he wanted. He also wanted her to dress slutty but then if he caught another man checking her out he'd go mental and blame her. Lynn said she saw that a couple of times - it wasn't pretty, he'd reduce her to tears in public - but if he insisted she dressed like a whore when she was out with him, what did he expect?
Anyway she's free of him now, and having the time of her life. Like mother, like daughter I guess.

Well she's divorced now so I suppose it's irrelevant. Her husband caught her once too often going behind his back. But in all honesty he was a controlling jerk so it's no surprise she did, she's better off without him.
Apparently he did get off on having her service his friends though when he wanted. He also wanted her to dress slutty but then if he caught another man checking her out he'd go mental and blame her. Lynn said she saw that a couple of times - it wasn't pretty, he'd reduce her to tears in public - but if he insisted she dressed like a whore when she was out with him, what did he expect?
Anyway she's free of him now, and having the time of her life. Like mother, like daughter I guess.
he sounds like a complete arse, shes better off on her won

Reactions: Lynnandhubby