Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Pretty much a free for all, really. I think my girlfriend got the most anal -- she had three to work with, I had only two -- but everyone took at least one load in the ass. I don't remember if the other two guys did any ATM, but my girlfriend and I were both very much into cleanup.
Lucky you. I love ATM before, during and after anal. Ideally with another cock inside me as I swap. Do you still share your partner?

Lucky you. I love ATM before, during and after anal. Ideally with another cock inside me as I swap. Do you still share your partner?
I would be happy to if she were into it, but it's a different woman entirely. I split with my college girlfriend some thirty years ago.

Probably for the best, really. We were getting out of hand. The night I was referring to wasn't even the wildest we got together.

A favour for a favour. Does his partner know?
A lot of his partners have been bi so we have shared. Often 3somes occasionally more. We do have our own times together, especially between partners. He has never been with another girl.
I would be happy to if she were into it, but it's a different woman entirely. I split with my college girlfriend some thirty years ago.

Probably for the best, really. We were getting out of hand. The night I was referring to wasn't even the wildest we got together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macc

Want to ear more about it. I love watching guys have sex together and then joining in. Turns me on getting fucked by a group. ATM (whoever's ass they have been up if not mine) and licking out cum filled asses too

A friend of mine was at my house and she was adjusting her braw because it was caught and well he seen the whole thing nipple and all and he just couldn’t stop looking and honestly I was turned on by it and it made her feel sexy and slutty and she took her top off and and it went from showing him her tits to a double blowjob
Nice I'm sure he enjoyed that lucky guy,

Reactions: tradhoussi
A friend of mine was at my house and she was adjusting her braw because it was caught and well he seen the whole thing nipple and all and he just couldn’t stop looking and honestly I was turned on by it and it made her feel sexy and slutty and she took her top off and and it went from showing him her tits to a double blowjob
Did he fuck you both or since

My friend during couple vacation. We stayed in joined rooms. My wife was showering, its completely glass panel.wife probably didnt close the blind fully, her waist down was visible. I didnt bother much . My friend suddenly walked in and had a good view of my wife thigh and ass, he didnt make it obvious but i know he seeing behind me.

Thats the incident led to photo trading of our wives till today.

Multiple people while driving around on several occasions when she was flashing/masturbating, or sucking my cock while I drove. Once I even had her climb into the back of our hatchback on all fours, nude except for thigh high boots and a pair of sheer blue panties, her pussy and ass stuffed with toys. Drove her around and let several cars (an SUV with some college age guys, and a couple of 18-wheeler truckdrivers) got to see quite a show.

View attachment 1631058View attachment 1631059

During her second gangbang we had her lean against the large floor to ceiling windows that looked down onto the street. We were only seven stories up, it was dark out, and we had the lights in the room on; so some people definitely got an eye-full of her dressed up like a living sex doll, tits out, while we pushed a massive plug into her ass.

View attachment 1631066
wow, she's a tiny little thing with a very nice ass. how many guys got to fuck her?

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
wow, she's a tiny little thing with a very nice ass. how many guys got to fuck her?
We've been together for over a decade. When we first met she's only ever been with one guy at a time, and then only with two guys previous to me.

Since we've been together and swinging, she's been fucked by ten other men, and one woman. Five threesomes, three gangbangs, and I loaned her to a guy for 24 hours once.

We've been together for over a decade. When we first met she's only ever been with one guy at a time, and then only with two guys previous to me.

Since we've been together and swinging, she's been fucked by ten other men, and one woman. Five threesomes, three gangbangs, and I loaned her to a guy for 24 hours once.
wow. you married an amazing woman!

Multiple people while driving around on several occasions when she was flashing/masturbating, or sucking my cock while I drove. Once I even had her climb into the back of our hatchback on all fours, nude except for thigh high boots and a pair of sheer blue panties, her pussy and ass stuffed with toys. Drove her around and let several cars (an SUV with some college age guys, and a couple of 18-wheeler truckdrivers) got to see quite a show.

View attachment 1631058View attachment 1631059

During her second gangbang we had her lean against the large floor to ceiling windows that looked down onto the street. We were only seven stories up, it was dark out, and we had the lights in the room on; so some people definitely got an eye-full of her dressed up like a living sex doll, tits out, while we pushed a massive plug into her ass.

View attachment 1631066
Love the braids in her hair.

• Love
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade