Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Sorry we don't do pictures, she knows she can fuck him if she wants I'm good with it keep it in the family, lol
He knows she is ready to fuck but for some reason he won't, she has given him a blowjob so she knows what his cock is like she says it's a copy of mine,lol
The night she give him a blowjob she was hot and her pussy was dripping, I hardly got my cock in her and she was cumming hard and couldn't get enough sex ,I fucked her hard and sucked her pussy her clit was throbbing every time I hit it with my tounge she went wild,
He better fuck her soon or she is going to wear me out,lol
Did he cum in her mouth or all over her face?

Ask your Dad to join you and DP her
Lol,she would love that ,he has had his hands all over her and has fingered her to orgasm quite a few times all he has to do is take his cock out and stick it in her pussy she wouldn't stop him and I don't know why he doesn't,
Maybe he just likes it the way it is he probably goes home and fucks my mother and I'm sure she doesn't complain about that maybe I should ask him but how do you ask Your dad why he won't fuck his daughter in law,lol

Lol,she would love that ,he has had his hands all over her and has fingered her to orgasm quite a few times all he has to do is take his cock out and stick it in her pussy she wouldn't stop him and I don't know why he doesn't,
Maybe he just likes it the way it is he probably goes home and fucks my mother and I'm sure she doesn't complain about that maybe I should ask him but how do you ask Your dad why he won't fuck his daughter in law,lol
She needs to ask him

She needs to ask him
He has always called my wife his little girl the daughter he never had ,maybe to him it would be like having sex with his own daughter, or as far as I know he has never cheated of my mother and to go all the way with my wife it would feel like cheating,
He comes over and gets my wife all fired up finger fucks her, she gives him a hand job or a blow job and goes home and leaves me to finish the job which I don't mind we have had some incredible sex together after he has been and gone,
The strange thing is my wife and I have had sex with others mfm,fmf,I have fucked her in front of other guys and watched her being fucked by guys I have joined in and I have had sloppy seconds which I love to have when her pussy is all hot and gooey and sometimes she will go solo and I will wait on her coming home after being freshly fucked and the one guy she really wants to fuck she hasn't been able to get him to fuck her,my dad,its funny when you think about it,lol

I was not married at the time was 16 dating a indian pre med student shared a apt with his Indian friend would come in the back door to apt and saw me sucking my boyfriend this happened a couple of times very embarrassing

My dad seeing her naked was an accident but the underwear was her trying to wind me up and my brother one night he was staying with us and we heard him going to the bathroom which is right at the top of the stairs, so she ran out and went down stairs so when he came out of the bathroom he could see her naked, she then fucked me asking how it feels knowing my brother is likely wanking off to his sister in law!
I left the door open just enough to be able to stand unnoticed yet have a clear view of my wife riding my cock and her small titties bounce as she did while staying with my sister. I looked over and my brother-in-law was jacking off at the door. He had unconsciously pushed it open even more than intended. When my wife looked to see what I was looking at, she yelped and rolled off me but I told her out loud, Look at his cock, it is so hard watching you. She then climbed back on me except facing the door this time and was cumming soon after. I couldnt see her face but I am sure she was laser focused on his cock and watching him jacking off to her. I would love to fuck @Sharemywife in full public view. A beautiful woman like her was meant to be worshiped and appreciated.

She wanked him off when he fingered her and I know he tried to fuck her but gets coy if I ask more. She is not sure about her mum but knows they were swingers and thinks it could be true. She was very sexual
I think he fucked her and her brothers fucked their mum. Did she ever let you see her nude?