Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

She says it was great fun and a real turn on too
Mine did fuck her direct cousin and had an ongoing affair for about a year. in 2018 Shame it withered. He only lives 4hrs away and doesnt even have a wife. Our kid was small enough that it was OK for her to be nude around the house and infront of "uncle" as well as going to uncles room to watch TV late at night....

Her old fuck buddy she send cause I dare her now he wants to fuck her again he send a video of him jacking off and cumming..🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230402-195832.png
    Screenshot_20230402-195832.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20230831-003612.png
    Screenshot_20230831-003612.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20230831-170243.png
    Screenshot_20230831-170243.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 31
i noticed that you didn't say that your dad and brother 'accidentally' saw her naked. was she teasing them?
My dad seeing her naked was an accident but the underwear was her trying to wind me up and my brother one night he was staying with us and we heard him going to the bathroom which is right at the top of the stairs, so she ran out and went down stairs so when he came out of the bathroom he could see her naked, she then fucked me asking how it feels knowing my brother is likely wanking off to his sister in law!

My dad seeing her naked was an accident but the underwear was her trying to wind me up and my brother one night he was staying with us and we heard him going to the bathroom which is right at the top of the stairs, so she ran out and went down stairs so when he came out of the bathroom he could see her naked, she then fucked me asking how it feels knowing my brother is likely wanking off to his sister in law!
oh that's sooo hot! i bet you fucked her and came harder when she told you that!

My dad ,lol I think he enjoyed seeing my wife in the nude,lol
what happened
My ex fiancé’s own sons!! When I had first met her and was getting to know her, I couldn’t help but question some stuff based on things she had said. I didn’t know if I was just misunderstanding what she was saying, or if she just had an unusual relationship with her sons. I get it that she was a single (divorced) mom that raised them on her own. I also was aware that there were a lot of single mothers raising boys since they were babies or toddlers. I was surprised at how many mothers simply failed to realize that as the years went by, those babies and young toddlers were getting older and growing up, but they still thought of them as her little babies. One time her and I were looking at some of her old pictures and came across some “glamour” shots she had taken years before. I had made a comment about how sexy it would be if she went to a photographer and had some taken of her a little more on the, “risqué side. She said she’s thought about it and asked me what I thought about it. I told her I would absolutely love for her to get some pictures like that, or even better. Lol. She started digging through the pics and I remember hoping and praying that she had already done it. She gathered some pictures up and looked at me. She had a slightly hesitant and worried expression on her face, but also a sly smile. She asked me if I was sure I wouldn’t think different, or less of her if she showed me some other pictures. I made it perfectly clear that I would be thrilled and would actually think more of her! She started handing me one picture at a time, pretty tame at first. Basically like the Glamour pics, which I think are posted somewhere on here. Little by little they started to get a little more sexy and more revealing. I was loving them and was both surprised and impressed that she actually had these taken. It went from head shots, to showing more cleavage, to topless with nipples barely covered. Then on to lingerie shots, mostly see throughs, to swim wear, very sexy, tiny and quite revealing. I absolutely loved all of them! Then unexpectedly, she was nude, but cleverly posed. You could tell by looking at the pictures she was nude, but was teasingly covered. There was one where she was naked and lying on her stomach and laying on a super furry rug or blanket. She was facing the camera with a very sexy smile on her face. She was propped up on her elbows making sure to show plenty of cleavage, and allowing her tits to hang freely, just enough to see a glimpse of her hard nipples. The rest of her body was naked with the exception of a pair of black high heeled shoes. Her legs were bent at the knees and her ankles crossed pointing upwards and forward. You could see part of her lower back and her exposed bare hips, but her ass was mostly covered by her feet and shoes. You could also tell that her legs and thighs were spread apart. The only available view was from the reflection provided from a floor mirror located behind her, but was just ever so slightly too far over to the right, denying , almost in a teasingly manner, what would have been a great view! At this point I’m so turned on from the pictures, and even more excited, knowing she has an exhibitionist side to her! I would have never thought she’d be the type to allow a photographer, especially someone she didn’t even know, take these kind of pics! So naturally I compliment her on how sexy she looks in the pictures, and ask her if she would please go to a photographer that specializes in adult photography. The kind I’ve heard a lot about where wives/gfs, go to have “extra special” pictures taken for their husbands/bfs, as a gift for a special occasion. She replied that she might consider it sometime, and then continued to tell me about what 2-3 of her friends, that I also knew, that had done it for their men, and the stories that followed. This is when I started asking more questions. I didn’t quite understand why she would even hesitate for a second, being that she’s already done it before. As I pressed her for more answers, she finally stopped me and after a short moment of silence, she looked at me, smiled slightly and giggled a little. She told me that she didn’t actually have a photographer take all those pictures, only the ones that have the trademark on them. As for all the other pictures, she told me that her oldest son Michael was the one that actually took them!! WTF??!! More to come...
Tell me more DM details

She just turned around and walked to our room and he stood and watched her sexy ass all the way up the hall then he went and give my mom a real good fucking we could hear them from our room as mom squealed as he fucked her,
I said to my wife you must let him see you nude more often if it turns him on like that, 👍
Has he seen her before and has she seen him@

Reactions: btweets
My wife had been going to the chiropractor for 6 months. One night it came out in conversation that he sees her naked at her appointments. I questioned that. She explained that he has her naked for adjustments and to check her alignment. When I told her that you don't get naked for these things she was adamant that I didn't know what I was talking about. Then she reached out to friends only to discover I was right. She continued to go to him for another 6 months after this armed with this knowledge and made it a better showing on purpose. Never got a bill from him.

My wife had been going to the chiropractor for 6 months. One night it came out in conversation that he sees her naked at her appointments. I questioned that. She explained that he has her naked for adjustments and to check her alignment. When I told her that you don't get naked for these things she was adamant that I didn't know what I was talking about. Then she reached out to friends only to discover I was right. She continued to go to him for another 6 months after this armed with this knowledge and made it a better showing on purpose. Never got a bill from him.
Did she ever see/feel him?