Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

My wife reminded me of this today. It was August 1 2010 and my parents had come to Florida to visit us. After eight full days of them being in our house and around they wanted to take the kids and take them to the beach for a day while we stayed behind at home.

My wife walked into the living room from the hallway as I captured her picture with an old Canon DC320 digital camera and video recorder. I already had my cock out and my wife walked into the room saying, "I am so glad we are finally alone, I am going to fuck your brains out before anyone comes back."

Neither of us heard my Dad come back in the back door after realizing he had forgotten his glasses. He got a full view of my wife.

CaughtNaked.png

I was at a neighborhood party for of all things a First Communion. The families and kids eventually all left. The husband of the hostess left as well for a fishing trip. My wife and the hostess were in the kitchen cleaning up and I was in the living room watching sports by myself. All of a sudden, my wife says “Bob, you’re missing this”. I come into the kitchen and my wife says “show him”. The hostess pulls her top up to reveal the most beautiful set of tits I’ve ever seen in person. The genesis of this while they were chatting doing dishes, my wife asked the hostess what she thought was her best feature was (full disclosure she was a bit heavy).

While quite pleased with my wife for arranging this show, I told her it was unfair because no one saw HER tits. This family was known for having lots of friends and essentially even if the party started earlier stragglers still stopped by well into the night. I insisted that my wife flash EVERY man that came to the house for the rest of the night. She did so with no hesitation. I fucking loved it!

Last edited:
My wife has been seen by multiple gardners etc. Our bedroom window backs onto our neighbors long drive way and they often get workers in to do maintenance on the property. One guy in particular she made sure got a good look. I was at work at the time. I wish she would have waved him over opened the door dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. I was at work at the time. She thought he was young, fit and hot

The most embarrassing was my wife's family Priest. He had come over after a Saturday evening mass at the request of her parents to talk us into coming to church. He walked in on a house party we hosted for a few men. My wife was not only naked, but he walked in on two men doing her together.

The two guys on our front porch smoking had let him in when he arrived in his Roman collar. The two men inside my wife stopped and jumped up, leaving my wife on the bed. Her tattered shirt cut up the front was still partially on her, her cut shorts on the bed, and her cut-open panties were in the hallway. He had heard the noise coming down the hall and walked back to find us. My wife rolled onto her side and looked at him, saying, "Oh shit!" He did not say a word, but it was obvious that the five men, three naked in our room and the two in the boxers on the front porch, were here for one reason.

He never said a word and left without asking us to attend church.

Priest.png

Her Dad and brothers , several times and she has been naked with them. She used to nude wrestle her brothers when they were younger.
that,s so naughty,but i love it also when wife is dressed(see pic)to tease her familymembers,she said it,s making her panties soaking wet because the taboo around it,it gives her so much control over them,last week her uncle was jerking off in toilet we believe after he was looking at wife,s cleavage&lingerie in garden,it,s turning us both on,does your wife wear sexy clothes when visiting family?

Attachments

• at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 91
  • fishnet panty before visit parents.jpg
    fishnet panty before visit parents.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 93
The most embarrassing was my wife's family Priest. He had come over after a Saturday evening mass at the request of her parents to talk us into coming to church. He walked in on a house party we hosted for a few men. My wife was not only naked, but he walked in on two men doing her together.

The two guys on our front porch smoking had let him in when he arrived in his Roman collar. The two men inside my wife stopped and jumped up, leaving my wife on the bed. Her tattered shirt cut up the front was still partially on her, her cut shorts on the bed, and her cut-open panties were in the hallway. He had heard the noise coming down the hall and walked back to find us. My wife rolled onto her side and looked at him, saying, "Oh shit!" He did not say a word, but it was obvious that the five men, three naked in our room and the two in the boxers on the front porch, were here for one reason.

He never said a word and left without asking us to attend church.

He jerked off in church whenever he could ,fantasizing about your hotwife

Reactions: Couple4MFM
that,s so naughty,but i love it also when wife is dressed(see pic)to tease her familymembers,she said it,s making her panties soaking wet because the taboo around it,it gives her so much control over them,last week her uncle was jerking off in toilet we believe after he was looking at wife,s cleavage&lingerie in garden,it,s turning us both on,does your wife wear sexy clothes when visiting family?
She seems comfortable being naked around them. Your wife is so hot. PM me for mire info

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
This happened completely accidentally. We recently purchased a new washer and dryer set and had it installed by a Home Depot Install contractor. We purchased a metal washer hose and the installer forgot it when he delivered the set. He told me he would return with the correct parts and left. In the meantime, my wife and her boyfriend had been out in the pool while he was installing everything and when the installer left, they came inside and had sex together. When the installer and his helper came back, I did not think anything about it and let them in and told them to finish the work, and they had to go into the bedroom to access the laundry room. They came back out of the room a moment later and told me somebody was in the room. I walked in with them and there was my wife on the floor freshly fucked wife sleeping on the bed next to her naked boyfriend. The two installers gave me a look of bewilderment when I said, "Oh that's my wife and her boyfriend." It took them as long to replace the factory water hoses as it had taken them to install our new set and carry away the old washer and dryer.

NakedFuckedAss.png