Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Well that time they did not see my wife totally nude,............but all got a perfect view of her well manicured minge, professionally and faithfully done by yours truly...........Four of us decided to go canoeing right after a three inch rain. It was going to be all business. Everyone wearing a life jacket. No alcohol in the canoes. No wacky tobacco. This was going to test our skills. We did decide to have the women rendevouz at appropriate bridges and toss us down a beer and a sandwich. My beloved HotWife planned a delicious dessert. A perfectly framed live picture of her tight little pussy.
One of the fellows had seen it lying at the foot of a lndianapolis hotel bed. Passed out from alcohol and lust. My beloved's pussy lay exposed, a nice trickle of semen oozing through her labia, making way for droplets to begin falling to the crack of her ass. My best friend had caught sight of her lovely little woman parts a few occasions when he heard me chuckle. The time he helped us move, and his wife was to follow the next day he had a sizable amount of alcohol and began complaining of his wife's fear of ever having her mouth near her husband's male member. My Lover listened intently. Sympathetically. When we all retired to bed, she first gave me a concerned look. Then a mischievous grin. She half-heartedly pulled a bathrobe on her nude body. She did not bother with tying the sash. Her 110 lb frame, barefoot, made little noise as she passed through the living room and over to the guest room. The one occupied by my lifelong best friend. The long-suffering man trying to survive a marriage with no fellatio.
The voyeur in me had to see the moment of truth. The moment my sensual Lover engulfed his phalanx with her soft mouth and wet tongue. I peered over her now naked shoulder as the bathrobe had been discarded at the entrance to the guest quarters. She indeed had his uncircumcised organ in her hands as she fed it into her mouth. Soft for now, but l had faith. It rarely took but a few seconds of manipulation of my exquisite fellatrix' hands, lips, mouth, and tongue to engorge my own manhood.
I heard him say, "Not now. ...Maybe sometime when Bill isn't here."

My Love had his cock cradled in her hands and was tongueing and licking and pulling his foreskin back to lick the sensitive penis head, and he was telling her, "Not Now" ?????????????

I would like to say l too, would have the willpower and resolve to also shun his beautiful nude wife away as well if the shoe would have been on the other foot. I can not lie. I would have met her approach with a thundering hardon, followed by a total lack of conscience whatsoever.

The youngest of our canoeing enthusiasts was my good friend's youngest brother. He was in for one of those pivotal moments in manhood. He was about to peer upward in order to catch a can of beer and a aluminum foil wrapped sandwich, only to see the prettiest, tightest, pussy he will ever witness in his life.
The photos will give the reader an idea of the scene.

The very next day the sexiest woman in the universe received a dozen roses delivered on behalf of my best friend's quite enamored youngest brother. In everlasting gratitude for Her, just being Her.Debbie in Terrycloth Jumper.jpgIMG_0008.edit1.jpgIMG_0330.jpgIMG_0137.jpgIMG_0138.jpg

I sent a friend a picture of my girlfriend nude on messenger then I tried to erase it and it wouldn't erase I tried all night couldn't do it so I thought I would just delete the whole message He text me back he said Wow she's got a big pussy but nice tits 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230904-063248.png
    Screenshot_20230904-063248.png
    811.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    Screenshot_20230830-032122.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 41
Our son's wife officially made a pass at my wife. Sure, he is now 30 and wife 51. He invited her to NJ for a few nights and a harbor booze cruise. He has actually lived with us during a time he was a teen and had family issues. he did get to see my wife topless and in thong. she wont cover up for nobody in the house! and in kitchen its braless tank tops with nipples sticking out and cheeky shorts or old torn minis which shen she bends over, you see camel toe and all.

It took her a while to realize he was making a pass. he always sees her status on socia media which is full of bikinis and slutty outfits bought on chicme. once she realized, she told him to stop it and he deleted the messages. but the fact is that we have concluded beyond resonable doubnt that he saw her as a sex symbol while living with us up thru the present

We recently learned one of our neighbors had seen my wife changing out of her clothes several years ago. He was over and had used our restroom and then began to tell us that a few years ago, he had asked to use our restroom, and since the hallway bath was occupied, he went back to our master bath. My wife was in the room changing out of her clothes and he had stood and watched her and even took a few pictures of her. What he did not know at the time was that the reason my wife was undressing was for sex with a guy who was in the master bath at the time.

He had changed phones several times over the years since but kept the images and apparently has jacked off to them on multiple occasions.

undressing-wife-for-sex.png

UndresingForSex.png

undressing-for-sex-wife.png

So many but we loved it always The only but was when at home wife was changing clothes and our nephews in their teens looking for the bathroom of our new house entered our room and saw her naked, they told their mom and was all a mess. Another time was at a hotel, she was naked in bed and I let the waiter, actually asked him to do so, to put the service on a table that was just near the bed. That was no accident at all, but she was surprised, gave him a sexy smile and nothing more happened. Smiles and glances went on between them all the time we stayed at the hotel.

The cable guy was over to troubleshoot our internet connection. He said he had to examine the indoor wiring to rule out an RF issue. One of my friends was over and waiting for me to get off a business call. He walked the cable guy through the house including our master bedroom where my wife was in the shower with the bathroom door wide open. He and the Cable guy just stared at her, and she never knew they were in the room. My friend took pictures and told my wife about two weeks later. He showed her the pictures and she blushed but then said, she hoped they enjoyed the view.

ShowerSex2.jpgShowerSex1.pngShowerSex3.pngShowerSex4.jpgShower-Sex.jpg