Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

After the birth of our 2nd child, I started taking photos of my wife to help her feel better about herself. They were mainly boudoir photos in lingerie/stockings but some were a little more exciting; tits, pussy...

At the time, I took slide photo's so they came in a plastic container. Long story short, I noticed one day, that a few slides from one of the boxes were missing. I knew the wife didn'thave them, so I asked our 12yr old sone if he'd been looking through my photo's. His face gave the game away, straight away. He'd shown his cousin, who was a year or so older than our son. I'm guessing the 2 of them had cock pulling sessions, while looking at her in her panties and less. No, I've never told the wife 😉View attachment 994082
Oh, she is nice. What a pleasure to view. Heartfelt Thank You for Posting.

Reactions: bbuk59
After the birth of our 2nd child, I started taking photos of my wife to help her feel better about herself. They were mainly boudoir photos in lingerie/stockings but some were a little more exciting; tits, pussy...

At the time, I took slide photo's so they came in a plastic container. Long story short, I noticed one day, that a few slides from one of the boxes were missing. I knew the wife didn'thave them, so I asked our 12yr old sone if he'd been looking through my photo's. His face gave the game away, straight away. He'd shown his cousin, who was a year or so older than our son. I'm guessing the 2 of them had cock pulling sessions, while looking at her in her panties and less. No, I've never told the wife 😉View attachment 994082
She’s fantastic

Most of her nephews! and some of our children's friends...

Wife cant keep her clothes on and we live in a hot and humid place. When she does its old ragged minis or cheeky shorts and braless tanktops with hard dark and large latina nipples trying to burst thru. She has the miniskirts from before she got the ass job; meaning implants to make ass bigger.

So nephews have been at house since they were toddlers and grown thru years. They would see wife nude, dressing or undressing in room and ignore her. But she never stopped this behavior as they continued to grow. Meaning, door was never closed.

To this day, (all around 20 something) she will be putting on her makeup with only a thong on. Make up stains the slutty dress. They hang around the room on puspose to chat with Auntie. She says they are family and would never see her sexually. I almost think she is too oblivious and I want to warn her that these children have to have masturbated to her image a million times. Or maybe she has a hidden fantasy of enjoying her family see her nude; who knows.

Then when our kids were teens and starting bringing friends over to our big house for BBQs etc, same deal. She might close the door if totally nude; but her house clothes leave little to the imagination anyway.
Same with me. When home I don't like wearing bras, and I watch nephews and nieces a lot. I know many people have gotten a flash

Who has seen your wife/girlfriend naked or semi naked but shouldn't have? Like maybe neighbors, boss, family members? How did she and you feel about it?
when we moved back home from out of state . we stayed at my sisters home with her and her 2 HS age daughters while we looked for a place of our own. one day when no one was home my wife was taking a shower. All of a sudden some one came into the bath room and opened the shower curtain. startling my wife and to my niece's boyfriend surprise it was not his girlfriend. At first he was all apologetic and she said no problem whil trying to cover herself. then he told her that she looked fine. This is a HS Kid. then they talked a bit more and he asked if he could have an unrestricted look. She said yes and then get out. When she told me she said that she thinks if he asked she would have fucked him. He never bothered her again