Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

she was not totally naked,she was in miniskirt&blouse but no underwear when her boss brought some paperwork she was gonna work on in our holiday,it was for a new client,but first he didn,t saw me&wife was cleaning(bending over etc) but he was clearly horny &hard for a minute before knocking at our backdoor to get her attention,afterwardswhen i told her she was so excited by it and become more daring

My ex fiancé’s own sons!! When I had first met her and was getting to know her, I couldn’t help but question some stuff based on things she had said. I didn’t know if I was just misunderstanding what she was saying, or if she just had an unusual relationship with her sons. I get it that she was a single (divorced) mom that raised them on her own. I also was aware that there were a lot of single mothers raising boys since they were babies or toddlers. I was surprised at how many mothers simply failed to realize that as the years went by, those babies and young toddlers were getting older and growing up, but they still thought of them as her little babies. One time her and I were looking at some of her old pictures and came across some “glamour” shots she had taken years before. I had made a comment about how sexy it would be if she went to a photographer and had some taken of her a little more on the, “risqué side. She said she’s thought about it and asked me what I thought about it. I told her I would absolutely love for her to get some pictures like that, or even better. Lol. She started digging through the pics and I remember hoping and praying that she had already done it. She gathered some pictures up and looked at me. She had a slightly hesitant and worried expression on her face, but also a sly smile. She asked me if I was sure I wouldn’t think different, or less of her if she showed me some other pictures. I made it perfectly clear that I would be thrilled and would actually think more of her! She started handing me one picture at a time, pretty tame at first. Basically like the Glamour pics, which I think are posted somewhere on here. Little by little they started to get a little more sexy and more revealing. I was loving them and was both surprised and impressed that she actually had these taken. It went from head shots, to showing more cleavage, to topless with nipples barely covered. Then on to lingerie shots, mostly see throughs, to swim wear, very sexy, tiny and quite revealing. I absolutely loved all of them! Then unexpectedly, she was nude, but cleverly posed. You could tell by looking at the pictures she was nude, but was teasingly covered. There was one where she was naked and lying on her stomach and laying on a super furry rug or blanket. She was facing the camera with a very sexy smile on her face. She was propped up on her elbows making sure to show plenty of cleavage, and allowing her tits to hang freely, just enough to see a glimpse of her hard nipples. The rest of her body was naked with the exception of a pair of black high heeled shoes. Her legs were bent at the knees and her ankles crossed pointing upwards and forward. You could see part of her lower back and her exposed bare hips, but her ass was mostly covered by her feet and shoes. You could also tell that her legs and thighs were spread apart. The only available view was from the reflection provided from a floor mirror located behind her, but was just ever so slightly too far over to the right, denying , almost in a teasingly manner, what would have been a great view! At this point I’m so turned on from the pictures, and even more excited, knowing she has an exhibitionist side to her! I would have never thought she’d be the type to allow a photographer, especially someone she didn’t even know, take these kind of pics! So naturally I compliment her on how sexy she looks in the pictures, and ask her if she would please go to a photographer that specializes in adult photography. The kind I’ve heard a lot about where wives/gfs, go to have “extra special” pictures taken for their husbands/bfs, as a gift for a special occasion. She replied that she might consider it sometime, and then continued to tell me about what 2-3 of her friends, that I also knew, that had done it for their men, and the stories that followed. This is when I started asking more questions. I didn’t quite understand why she would even hesitate for a second, being that she’s already done it before. As I pressed her for more answers, she finally stopped me and after a short moment of silence, she looked at me, smiled slightly and giggled a little. She told me that she didn’t actually have a photographer take all those pictures, only the ones that have the trademark on them. As for all the other pictures, she told me that her oldest son Michael was the one that actually took them!! WTF??!! More to come...
That is super hot.

• Love
Reactions: Hotmes and btweets
We were sitting my hubby's brother he has down syndrome but he's also a horn dog and he's of legal age so hubby dared me to drop my towel on accident and the look on his face was priceless he always wants to come over but he told his mom what happened and it was hard to convince her it was a "accident" since I stood there and talked to my hubby for a good while before i "reacted" and even then I was like "oh man not again" and while he might not remember much he certainly did remember every detail

We were sitting my hubby's brother he has down syndrome but he's also a horn dog and he's of legal age so hubby dared me to drop my towel on accident and the look on his face was priceless he always wants to come over but he told his mom what happened and it was hard to convince her it was a "accident" since I stood there and talked to my hubby for a good while before i "reacted" and even then I was like "oh man not again" and while he might not remember much he certainly did remember every detail
Thank you. That memory will last a lifetime for him. I truly mean that.

Reactions: btweets
Thank you. That memory will last a lifetime for him. I truly mean
I mean I hope so he is human after all his mom babies him he's so sweet too so I feel bad for him in the sexual aspect of life. If he wasn't so quick to tell his mom what he saw who knows how often his brother would ask me to show him but since he wants to run and tell his family idk if hubby will ever let it happen again

My father in law has seen me a couple of times. First time was when we were dating. I was at their house, in my husband's old room. I was changing into some other clothes and father in law walked in, not realizing I was in there lol. He definitely saw basically everything, said oops I'm sorry and walked away.

I found out years later, my husband told me his dad told him about it right away. And I guess he said wow, you like them busty lol. Looks good 😂

Who has seen your wife/girlfriend naked or semi naked but shouldn't have? Like maybe neighbors, boss, family members? How did she and you feel about it?
we often go to nudist beaches abroad and I enjoy her walking around naked and other men can see her. doing this we bumped into a worki colleague of hers. she was super embarrassed. fucking her that evening I couldn’t think of anything else

Most of her nephews! and some of our children's friends...

Wife cant keep her clothes on and we live in a hot and humid place. When she does its old ragged minis or cheeky shorts and braless tanktops with hard dark and large latina nipples trying to burst thru. She has the miniskirts from before she got the ass job; meaning implants to make ass bigger.

So nephews have been at house since they were toddlers and grown thru years. They would see wife nude, dressing or undressing in room and ignore her. But she never stopped this behavior as they continued to grow. Meaning, door was never closed.

To this day, (all around 20 something) she will be putting on her makeup with only a thong on. Make up stains the slutty dress. They hang around the room on puspose to chat with Auntie. She says they are family and would never see her sexually. I almost think she is too oblivious and I want to warn her that these children have to have masturbated to her image a million times. Or maybe she has a hidden fantasy of enjoying her family see her nude; who knows.

Then when our kids were teens and starting bringing friends over to our big house for BBQs etc, same deal. She might close the door if totally nude; but her house clothes leave little to the imagination anyway.