Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

One neither my wife nor I found out about for several years. Our youngest son had four friends over at our house back when he was in Junior High. We did not know they had come in and were in our son's room. My wife apparently walked from the bathroom after a shower across the hallway to our bedroom, completely nude. Her total walk across the hallway was probably less than six feet before she entered our bedroom. But one of the boys had seen her.

Six years later, after they had all graduated and our youngest was away at college, the guy stopped by our house and told us that my wife's image has been stuck in his mind. He admitted that since that first time, he had always snuck into places where he could catch a glimpse of my wife undressed. He told her about a night we thought we were alone in our outdoor hot tub, and he was watching from around our garage. He said my wife got out of the hot tub naked and almost caught him with his pants down stroking himself.
why would you walk threw the house nude and your son thier forget the friends

Reactions: Bbbks839
when my current wife and I moved back to upstate ny after living away for 5 yrs. We stayed with my sister and her 2 teenage daughters until we found our own place. We were both 38. Well one day my wife was taking a shower and no one was home. In the middle of showering my oldest niece's boy friend walked into the bathroom thinking it was my niece in the shower and pulled the shower curtain back. Startling my wife. He told her he thought she was My niece. The whole time he talked to her he had the curtain open and totally checked her out. She said they talked to each other for maybe a minute or two like it was perfectly ok she was naked and he was checking her out. She told me he saw all of her and then he told her she was pretty hot. He was 16 or 17. He said he had to go and left. she told me after he left she masterbated cause she was so turned on by him. I told her she should have fucked him.
damn, that is hot.

Se are a big group of friends, who every year are taking a weekend in a cottage.
I know my fiance has a fantasy about 2 or 3 of them and we were texting about the fantasy. She became More daring and started sending pictures, and at some point when i was picking up a fresh beer i "forgot" to lock my phone and the guys opened the message. They got a good look and i have received comments about it ever since. Told my fiance and we had the best sex thereafter.

After my dad died I I found out that he had hidden cameras in the bathrooms and bedrooms of our lake house. I found dozens of vcr tapes of my wife and both of my brothers wives and many other guest and family members changing clothes and bathing. There were also tapes of us having sex. Because of these videos I found out that both my brothers snd my dad were fucking my wife, I really enjoyed watching her get fucked and giving them all blow jobs. I shared the tapes with my brothers and ended up fucking both of their wives. Because of the tapes we now all get together once or twice monthly for swap parties. Thanks Dad!
Smart dad ;)

All her nephews have been seeing Auntie's tits since they were small. She never covered up when they became teens nor now that they are adults. She is always braless in a see thru tank around the house. Also, wears old minis and cheeky shorts.

We have a big house which is like Grand Central. So even as grown ups, nephews stay over night with our sons, to drink and BBq. Many times, my wife has a date or going out bar crawling with her female BFFs. So she will get dressed and put makeup on with bedroom door open. Our own king bed is like the grand family meeting room. So nephews are on the bed bantering as my wife is in her thong and braless, curling her hair and putting on a half seethru dress. sometimes she has asked nephews to apply cream to her legs as I put on her necklace. I cant imagine NON of these chums has ever gotten a hardon from watching auntie. they sort of know Im a cuck because I drive her over and then return alone less than an hour later

My wife is usually topless on the beach even with friends there, so about 7 or 8 of my male friends have seen her tits, two have seen her fully nude as well.
oh and i showed a friend a nude pic of her does that count?
What beach???? Wife dying to go topless or at very least thong where its allowed. So many beaches on East coast, disallowing thongs. She just turned 50 and not a minute to waste

So many instances, I'll start with this, when my wife was pregnant she did some artistic topless modeling the G rated stuff was for a magazine, the topless stuff was for an art show. Well I did not realize that a number of people I worked with at the time saw this photos at the show. Come Monday morning I get the "Hey man your wife has nice tits" comments. I answered with "I know".
The gardener and his crew: we had a deck off of the master bath, the tub had a big window next to it. She was bathing one day when the gardeners came by and gave them a nice show. The deck was never cleaner.
Park Ranger at a state park, she was loading the truck in a very short mini skirt, she wears as little as she can get away with when camping. While loading the truck she stood on the side rails and bent way over the ranger was driving behind her in his little cart. He made several passes and she obliged each time.

So many instances, I'll start with this, when my wife was pregnant she did some artistic topless modeling the G rated stuff was for a magazine, the topless stuff was for an art show. Well I did not realize that a number of people I worked with at the time saw this photos at the show. Come Monday morning I get the "Hey man your wife has nice tits" comments. I answered with "I know".
The gardener and his crew: we had a deck off of the master bath, the tub had a big window next to it. She was bathing one day when the gardeners came by and gave them a nice show. The deck was never cleaner.
Park Ranger at a state park, she was loading the truck in a very short mini skirt, she wears as little as she can get away with when camping. While loading the truck she stood on the side rails and bent way over the ranger was driving behind her in his little cart. He made several passes and she obliged each time.
its amazing the quality of service you can extract with a pair of tits, We shop at the local latin supermarket for fish. the grumpy illegals never clean or fillet the fish for me. but my wife shows up with her summer dresses and tits half out, and man do they all leave other customers waiting just to clean my wife's fish! Sure no threesomes or creampies, but its a cheap thrill to watch. One day also, she swung her braless tits from a tank top over the upper balcony to chat with gardener. Not a leaf was left on the ground!