Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

My friend
It was couple vacation.
One of the late night my friend rang my room to meet up for beer. Our wives alr slept.
My wife always sleep naked.
My friend rang and came to my room. I didnt realise my wife blanket was bit up and showing up her ass and thighs. My friend had good view. I noticed that but pretend like did not happen and left the room to bar downstairs.

loads of people have accidentally on purpose seen me naked. The postman and delivery drivers many times, the dustmen, housemates of guys I have slept with. My cousins husband, many times because I go bodyboarding with him and need help getting out of my wetsuit that I never wear anything under. Still hoping one day he will get the message 🥰

loads of people have accidentally on purpose seen me naked. The postman and delivery drivers many times, the dustmen, housemates of guys I have slept with. My cousins husband, many times because I go bodyboarding with him and need help getting out of my wetsuit that I never wear anything under. Still hoping one day he will get the message 🥰
Accidentally on purpose - I like it 😈

The wax girl at the beauty parlor. She sees her holes once every month. The funny thing is she also sees my wife's mom's, sister's and aunt's holes too. So she pretty much knows who is the most slutty one in the family, or who got the best looking pussy :) I'm hoping to ask her sometimes but don't know it would be appropriate.
That’d be my dream job😃 - getting to trim and play with pussies all day long, though the only drawback would be my poor cock being rock hard, dribbling pre-cum and twitching with anticipation of ploughing said pussy, any pussy, without satisfaction.😖😫

My Pastor at the time… funny story.

I played guitar on the music team, one day the pastor took everyone that volunteered for the music team out to lunch. It was a big church so there was quit a few people at this lunch. I ended up setting next to the Pastor, we were all in conversation when my wife text me, I could see it was an image but never crossed my mind that it could be a sext since it was the middle of the day. I open it casually in full view of the pastor, it was a a pic of her from the waist up, wearing nothing but a smile. I seen him tense up and turn his head away quickly. He was quite awkward the rest of the lunch so I know he got an eye full, lol.

c'mon, man. don't tease us like that. how did that happen?
haha! Fair enough ...

gf and I were coming back from a night on the town and a few beverages. she got frisky as we were driving back and got to work on my c-- while I was driving. I found a semi-secluded place to park that appeared fairly dark and not a lot of traffic. Not a neighborhood, more of a city yard/park. I had pulled my pants down by now and we were each working on one another (fingers and mouths were they needed to be). I'm laying back enjoying the experience when I hear a tap on the window and notice two flashlights. At first I thought it was a peeping tom but quickly became clear it was the law. He threatened to arrest us but after pleading with him, he cited us for loitering and told us to be on our way.

I'm sure they got a kick out of it ...

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
yes she knew. i think its fine that any man see her naked.
Most Americans are so weird about nudity. I grew up in a semi-nudist family at home and the hot springs nearby. My wife grew up in a one parent 2 bedroom one bathroom home a tomboy with 2 younger brothers and their neighborhood friends, We are both of us are very comfortable with nudity. I my family only my oldest married sister living in Hawaii hasn't seen her naked. We often vacation, and play at nudist resorts here in Florida, the Caribbean and Europe.