Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Our master bedroom window opens to a neighbor behind our house. My wife has gotten into the habit of leaving the blinds open after a shower. The other day, I was in the room and noticed our neighbor in the house behind us when she walked out. I instinctively shut the blinds and jokingly said it would have been hot if she had change without my shutting them. She walked over, opened them, and dropped her towel to let the neighbor see her and she took her time putting on her bra and thong.

Nice little surprise exhibitionist moment from her.

Who has seen your wife/girlfriend naked or semi naked but shouldn't have? Like maybe neighbors, boss, family members? How did she and you feel about it?
After the birth of our 2nd child, I started taking photos of my wife to help her feel better about herself. They were mainly boudoir photos in lingerie/stockings but some were a little more exciting; tits, pussy...

At the time, I took slide photo's so they came in a plastic container. Long story short, I noticed one day, that a few slides from one of the boxes were missing. I knew the wife didn'thave them, so I asked our 12yr old sone if he'd been looking through my photo's. His face gave the game away, straight away. He'd shown his cousin, who was a year or so older than our son. I'm guessing the 2 of them had cock pulling sessions, while looking at her in her panties and less. No, I've never told the wife 😉80swife5_24293332856_o.jpg

Both my brother and sister have seen me naked and I’ve seen them both, we are all happy to be naked around each other and yes we do play together
Both neighbours have seen me naked on many occasions as I always sunbath naked and I’ve seen them looking out of there windows at me
They have also seen hubby naked wearing his cock cage, I love people seeing him all locked up

A group of 5 or 6, maybe a few more I couldn’t get an exact head count, senior citizens who got an eye full of my wife fucking a man in the middle of the day as I watched out on the back deck at a cabin in the mountains. In our defense they weren’t there when we started! Not sure how long they had been sitting there. They must not have liked what they saw because they didn’t even bother to give us a golf clap as we went back inside. Some people are just rude!

One that comes to mind:
My wife and her FWBs coworker had met up for a lunchtime quickie in a secluded section of a cemetery, she was on top riding him in the driver’s seat, shirt open, tits swaying both wrapped up in the pending cum when a cop rapped on the driver-side window - busted! He took his time “sorting things out” and was not bashful watching my wife get dressed and fixed up to return for work.