Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Mine is European - and has no problem being topless around Vegas pool - our pool - even my friend who comes over once and awhile - on cruise - room service guy - her own brother at the beach - most guys like room service guy and my friend sorta avert there eyes - try to to look cause I guess they think she doesn't want to be stared at

Mine is European - and has no problem being topless around Vegas pool - our pool - even my friend who comes over once and awhile - on cruise - room service guy - her own brother at the beach - most guys like room service guy and my friend sorta avert there eyes - try to to look cause I guess they think she doesn't want to be stared at
The fools, I'd be staring and asking for more!!!

Her stepdad and his three brothers, along with about five of their friends. It was on a camping trip where my wife was drinking a lot and topless a lot. I wasn't able to go and it appeared no other wives went but most of the guys were single anyways. One of her step uncle's sent this to her and said one of his friends liked her and wanted to go camping with her again maybe take her to lunch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912_110102.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_110102.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 255
Her stepdad and his three brothers, along with about five of their friends. It was on a camping trip where my wife was drinking a lot and topless a lot. I wasn't able to go and it appeared no other wives went but most of the guys were single anyways. One of her step uncle's sent this to her and said one of his friends liked her and wanted to go camping with her again maybe take her to lunch.
Such a hot little fucking slut which apparently loves the attention and showing off for the guys!!!!

Reactions: Bryanguy
There are two times that my wife has told me about…

The first was the story of how she “lost” her virginity, “stole” is a better word for it. She was at a party summer break before her high school freshman year. An older man at the party convinced her to come upstairs to talk more. He held her down and graded her body before taking her. She said she still feels like it is her fault.

The second time was when she was with her ex and they had to live with his “disgusting biker” dad, as she called him. Her Jackass ex was drunk fucking her in the spare bedroom and the dad barged in and watched and made fun of her for being fat (although she was just curvy at the time.) Her ex thought it was hilarious and told all of his friends about it.

Not the best memories, and both kind of fucked her up in different ways. The first time sent her on a wild streak where she fucked anyone she was attracted to at any time. The second experience made her not want to experiment much sexually anymore, unless she is in a very serious committed relationship.

I would say my neighbors and some friends. Wife is a natural nudist and walks around naked in the house. On any usual day/night, the window shades are drawn and can see inside clearly. I’ve seen her as I pull up. One of the neighbors wife gives her looks when she’s outside. She caught her husband staring at my wife one day. He told me she asked if he likes what he sees 😂
My wife tans outside in revealing bikinis and unstraps her top to lay on her stomach. She doesn’t care who sees her. My other single male neighbor walks by repeatedly and stares. She thinks it’s hilarious but innocent. I don’t mind who stares. I know she’s beautiful and has big tits and ass. Very pawg 🤤

my niece's boy friend walked in the bathroom when my wife was taking a shower. he was a high school senior and instead of just leaving he told her she was hot. then told her that he thought he was walking in on my niece. She said , he kept talking and looking while she stood naked in the shower. She did say she was getting turned on. She asked him to leave and he did. but he did get a long hard look