Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Was he touching her when she came? She must have felt his hard on.
Sorry, no, I pumped her full of cum before she went in to see him. When she was on the adjustment table he would have her on her back with her knees up. He would push her knees down to "adjust" her hips. When she told me this I sent her in the next time freshly fucked so he would see my cum running out of her freshly fucked cunt. (Picture I took just before she went in)

Sorry, no, I pumped her full of cum before she went in to see him. When she was on the adjustment table he would have her on her back with her knees up. He would push her knees down to "adjust" her hips. When she told me this I sent her in the next time freshly fucked so he would see my cum running out of her freshly fucked cunt. (Picture I took just before she went in)

Does she flash her cunt to anyone else. Mine used to visit saunas with her friend and her husband. Where everyone seemed to be naked
Yes, but she is much more public than that. She gets off on it

Has he seen her before and has she seen him@
That was the first time it was just after we had got married and we lived with my parents for just over a year while we were looking for our own place,
Over that year and many times since he has seen her in various states of undress as my wife thought it was hot that her father in law enjoyed seeing her when he really shouldn't be looking at his sons wife in that way,
I did explain to her he was just a man like any other and of course he was going to look at a young woman if he got the chance,
He even got the chance to touch on a few occasions, 👍

Definitely have our neighbor to the back right of us whose teenage son looks forward to summer. On our pool patio after the kids are sleeping we enjoy some skinny dip and sex Outback. I saw him from his room window and gave a wave to let him know I see him. Those blinds are open all summer now haha

That was the first time it was just after we had got married and we lived with my parents for just over a year while we were looking for our own place,
Over that year and many times since he has seen her in various states of undress as my wife thought it was hot that her father in law enjoyed seeing her when he really shouldn't be looking at his sons wife in that way,
I did explain to her he was just a man like any other and of course he was going to look at a young woman if he got the chance,
Hot. Please elaborate about the touching...

Reactions: samsar
Definitely have our neighbor to the back right of us whose teenage son looks forward to summer. On our pool patio after the kids are sleeping we enjoy some skinny dip and sex Outback. I saw him from his room window and gave a wave to let him know I see him. Those blinds are open all summer now haha
Lucky guy,lol👍

Tell me more.Has she seen or touched him?

Hot. Please elaborate about the touching...
Well over the years we have been married my wife has always teased my dad which he has enjoyed immensly ,
I just left them to enjoy their little game ,like he would come into the kitchen as my wife was washing the dishes and he would just rap his arms around her from the back and if he thinks I'm not playing attention he will press himself up against her and his hands will come up over her tits just for a second or two,
If he is over at ours I can be sure that when he goes home he has left hand prints all over my wife and she comes to bed gagging to be fucked, lol
He has seen her bare tits lots of time and had his hands on them when he would tell her she has the best pair of tits he has ever seen which she laps up,
I did walk in on them once with his hand down her jogging pants and she told me in bed that night that he had a finger in her pussy when I walked in just as I was sliding my dick into her hot wet pussy, we fucked for hours, lol
He doesn't seem to want to go any further than looking at her or feeling her up when he gets a chance,
I did ask her if he pushed it would she let him go further and she said well he has a nice big cock and I'm sure he knows how to use it,so maybe, maybe not depends on the situation at the time,
She knows I wouldn't be totally against it so I guess you never know how it will go,👍

Well over the years we have been married my wife has always teased my dad which he has enjoyed immensly ,
I just left them to enjoy their little game ,like he would come into the kitchen as my wife was washing the dishes and he would just rap his arms around her from the back and if he thinks I'm not playing attention he will press himself up against her and his hands will come up over her tits just for a second or two,
If he is over at ours I can be sure that when he goes home he has left hand prints all over my wife and she comes to bed gagging to be fucked, lol
He has seen her bare tits lots of time and had his hands on them when he would tell her she has the best pair of tits he has ever seen which she laps up,
I did walk in on them once with his hand down her jogging pants and she told me in bed that night that he had a finger in her pussy when I walked in just as I was sliding my dick into her hot wet pussy, we fucked for hours, lol
He doesn't seem to want to go any further than looking at her or feeling her up when he gets a chance,
I did ask her if he pushed it would she let him go further and she said well he has a nice big cock and I'm sure he knows how to use it,so maybe, maybe not depends on the situation at the time,
She knows I wouldn't be totally against it so I guess you never know how it will go,👍
So she has seen hiscock or just felt it against her ?

Yes she has seen and held it in her hand and he has fingered her and she would have let him fuck her but he stopped before it went that far I don't understand why but every time he came over that's the way it went maybe he didn't want to do her with me in the house,
So I thought I would go out for some reason for a time to see if he would do it when I wasn't there.

Yes she has seen and held it in her hand and he has fingered her and she would have let him fuck her but he stopped before it went that far I don't understand why but every time he came over that's the way it went maybe he didn't want to do her with me in the house,
So I thought I would go out for some reason for a time to see if he would do it when I wasn't there.
She needs to take the lead, get his cock out and suck it. Will she tell him sge wants a fuck?
Any pics of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
She needs to take the lead, get his cock out and suck it. Will she tell him sge wants a fuck?
Any pics of her?
Sorry we don't do pictures, she knows she can fuck him if she wants I'm good with it keep it in the family, lol
He knows she is ready to fuck but for some reason he won't, she has given him a blowjob so she knows what his cock is like she says it's a copy of mine,lol
The night she give him a blowjob she was hot and her pussy was dripping, I hardly got my cock in her and she was cumming hard and couldn't get enough sex ,I fucked her hard and sucked her pussy her clit was throbbing every time I hit it with my tounge she went wild,
He better fuck her soon or she is going to wear me out,lol