Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

I loaned her to a guy for 24 hours once.

That is HOT🔥

The first time we did this, was back in 2006 and I took my wife to a hotel and left her in a room with a guy on a Friday evening and picked her up that Sunday afternoon. He was a business traveler and was in town for a few weeks. I left her with only her dress no panties or bra, and her toothbrush. I was in torment the entire time but she said it was incredible and without me there, she felt like she could do things she would normally be reserved about doing out of worry about me not liking her doing it. I would have loved to have had a camera there.

That is HOT🔥

The first time we did this, was back in 2006 and I took my wife to a hotel and left her in a room with a guy on a Friday evening and picked her up that Sunday afternoon. He was a business traveler and was in town for a few weeks. I left her with only her dress no panties or bra, and her toothbrush. I was in torment the entire time but she said it was incredible and without me there, she felt like she could do things she would normally be reserved about doing out of worry about me not liking her doing it. I would have loved to have had a camera there.
Sometimes we just have to let go and trust them to their own sexual appetite, it never gets any easier to leave your wife in the hands of another guy,
You loose control by not being there and that can hurt and cause the terrible angst that we have to endure, but the reunion when you reclaim her is always worth it,👍

Went on holiday one year with some friends. Me and my girlfriend at the time were fuking in the room and my mate walked in . He had a real good look at us both instead of walking out. That night he told me my partner had a great body and lovely pussey. I didn’t think anything of it. Turned out he ended up fuking her for a while. I pretended I didn’t know . It turned me on so much .

How much older are the girls and did mum's friends see the kids nude. We're the friends ever nude? I bet the boy has fucked his mum too.
She way a little coy when I asked had he fucked her but I will find out eventually. The girls are about 10 years older.
Yes the friends did get to see the kids nude, especially in the summer. They had a pool so naked swimming for everyone. Friends were a mix of sexes, some together, some single but quite a few over the years.

• Love
Reactions: Bbbks839 and Macc
My wife’s father showed up to an area that we posted for men that wanted to fuck my wife when she was getting fucked by another man he walked up and say his daughter with about 10 men standing around jerking their cocks and one guy balls deep in her smooth pussie when she looked over at him all she did was smile and told the guy that was fucking her to shoot his cum deep inside of her slutty pussie I got so hard seeing his expression as several of the men shot their cum all over her with her dad watching family gatherings have been a little more exciting now since he knows his daughter is a slut for strangers cocks and cum AirBrush_20190304212903_Original.jpegAirBrush_20190304213034_Original.jpegIMG_0955.jpeg

My wife’s father showed up to an area that we posted for men that wanted to fuck my wife when she was getting fucked by another man he walked up and say his daughter with about 10 men standing around jerking their cocks and one guy balls deep in her smooth pussie when she looked over at him all she did was smile and told the guy that was fucking her to shoot his cum deep inside of her slutty pussie I got so hard seeing his expression as several of the men shot their cum all over her with her dad watching family gatherings have been a little more exciting now since he knows his daughter is a slut for strangers cocks and cum View attachment 1707068View attachment 1707069View attachment 1707070
I bet her father wants to fuck her