Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

My wife’s father showed up to an area that we posted for men that wanted to fuck my wife when she was getting fucked by another man he walked up and say his daughter with about 10 men standing around jerking their cocks and one guy balls deep in her smooth pussie when she looked over at him all she did was smile and told the guy that was fucking her to shoot his cum deep inside of her slutty pussie I got so hard seeing his expression as several of the men shot their cum all over her with her dad watching family gatherings have been a little more exciting now since he knows his daughter is a slut for strangers cocks and cum View attachment 1707068View attachment 1707069View attachment 1707070
I bet her father wants to fuck her

My wife’s father showed up to an area that we posted for men that wanted to fuck my wife when she was getting fucked by another man he walked up and say his daughter with about 10 men standing around jerking their cocks and one guy balls deep in her smooth pussie when she looked over at him all she did was smile and told the guy that was fucking her to shoot his cum deep inside of her slutty pussie I got so hard seeing his expression as several of the men shot their cum all over her with her dad watching family gatherings have been a little more exciting now since he knows his daughter is a slut for strangers cocks and cum View attachment 1707068View attachment 1707069View attachment 1707070
Need more shots of cum leaking out of her pussy or her ass, also would love to see one with her dad's cum leaking out of her pussy and her ass

That is HOT🔥

The first time we did this, was back in 2006 and I took my wife to a hotel and left her in a room with a guy on a Friday evening and picked her up that Sunday afternoon. He was a business traveler and was in town for a few weeks. I left her with only her dress no panties or bra, and her toothbrush. I was in torment the entire time but she said it was incredible and without me there, she felt like she could do things she would normally be reserved about doing out of worry about me not liking her doing it. I would have loved to have had a camera there.
That sounds so hot!

Guy I left her with was a 6'5" ex-Marine, into rough sex, so he definitely put my little sub through the ringer for that 24 hours. The deal was if she had fun, we would set up a follow up day he could have her, but only if he kept me updated and recorded as much as possible.

He fucked her at his office (on a Saturday), in his car, and at a hotel, over the course of about 16 hours.

According to her when they met up in the parking lot of his hotel that afternoon, he pushed her against a car ti kiss her, then lifted her skirt and fingered her til she squirted. That was just in the first five minutes :love:

Your story reminds me of an experience we had about ten years ago. Some lifestyle friends of ours had invited us to an on-premise swinger club that hosted a gangbang party on the first Sunday afternoon of each month.

They had a large open room in the back of the club and had placed about fifteen beds in a line a few feet apart in the center of the room, allowing guys to move around the bed and to line up at either the head or foot of the ladies. My wife was nervous and was not sure she would participate, but our friends said they loved it and talked her into giving it a try. The place was crowded, with thirteen ladies and 127 men attending.

We walked into the room, and most of the women were already surrounded by men and taking cocks. My wife walked in naked from the ladies' bathroom and locker room and immediately several guys helped walk her over to an empty bed. She got up on the bed on her back and spread her legs with a line already forming. Within 30 seconds she had a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth as guys surrounded the bed and were rubbing her body while waiting a turn. It was an incredible sight to see and hear as for the next two hours the room was filled with guys fucking the women on the beds.

When things were finished up, the ladies showered and we prepared to leave. As we were walking toward the door out to the parking lot, we ran into my wife's sister's husband. My wife turned fifty shades of red but there was nowhere to hide. He was about twenty years younger than my wife and she always thought he was smoking hot. He had always been very flirty and complimentary to my wife at family gatherings, and I always detected a sexual tension but my wife said I was ridiculous and imagining it. Alan looked right at my wife as we exited and said, "Damn, you made my day, I have always imagined you naked and what it would be like to fuck you, but today you were an incredible fuck. You are so much tighter and hotter than your sister, I hope now we can do it again." I thought my wife was going to die right at that moment.

About five years later, he and my sister-in-law divorced and we have remained close friends with Alan. We never went back to that club for one of their gangbang nights but it definitely created some tension when we saw my sister-in-law and Alan before they divorced.

Your story reminds me of an experience we had about ten years ago. Some lifestyle friends of ours had invited us to an on-premise swinger club that hosted a gangbang party on the first Sunday afternoon of each month.

They had a large open room in the back of the club and had placed about fifteen beds in a line a few feet apart in the center of the room, allowing guys to move around the bed and to line up at either the head or foot of the ladies. My wife was nervous and was not sure she would participate, but our friends said they loved it and talked her into giving it a try. The place was crowded, with thirteen ladies and 127 men attending.

We walked into the room, and most of the women were already surrounded by men and taking cocks. My wife walked in naked from the ladies' bathroom and locker room and immediately several guys helped walk her over to an empty bed. She got up on the bed on her back and spread her legs with a line already forming. Within 30 seconds she had a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth as guys surrounded the bed and were rubbing her body while waiting a turn. It was an incredible sight to see and hear as for the next two hours the room was filled with guys fucking the women on the beds.

When things were finished up, the ladies showered and we prepared to leave. As we were walking toward the door out to the parking lot, we ran into my wife's sister's husband. My wife turned fifty shades of red but there was nowhere to hide. He was about twenty years younger than my wife and she always thought he was smoking hot. He had always been very flirty and complimentary to my wife at family gatherings, and I always detected a sexual tension but my wife said I was ridiculous and imagining it. Alan looked right at my wife as we exited and said, "Damn, you made my day, I have always imagined you naked and what it would be like to fuck you, but today you were an incredible fuck. You are so much tighter and hotter than your sister, I hope now we can do it again." I thought my wife was going to die right at that moment.

About five years later, he and my sister-in-law divorced and we have remained close friends with Alan. We never went back to that club for one of their gangbang nights but it definitely created some tension when we saw my sister-in-law and Alan before they divorced.
Its always a little awkward when you run in to someone you know when you are doing something that you would rather not have your friends or family know about,
We were on one of our little adventures once we met the guy in a hotel and after a few drinks in the bar he decided it was time to go to his room and asked if I would give him a little time with my wife alone before I joined them and I agreed to give them an hour before I came up as he was walking out with my wife on his arm she met a husband of one of her friends coming in he recognised her and looked long and hard at my wife on another guys arm ,

My wife had to think fast she could either ignore him or make something up that would seem innocent if he told his wife,
So she said hi to him and introduced him to the man she was with as a frend of mine luckily I had seen what was happening and joined her and said that's the bill payed and then I shook our friends hand I said I hadn't seen him for awhile and offered to buy him a drink and turning to my wife I said I would be up soon and said Jim will see you to our room as his was on the same floor and went into the bar with our friend I had two drinks which took an hour so I was still able to give them their hour before I went up,
Sometimes you have to think quickly in those situations, lol

Three years ago, my cousin who had just gotten into college came to stay at my house, and one night my girlfriend and I came home from a date. We were drunk and ready to have sex. But we both forgot that my cousin was staying at the house. My girlfriend was moaning loudly while having sex. Then we realized that my cousin was peeping inside the doorway and secretly videotaping us. She noticed him too, but she became more excited and kept riding on top of mine cock as if she wanted to be a slut in front of him. If anyone is interseted, I will tell the rest of the story, lol.

Three years ago, my cousin who had just gotten into college came to stay at my house, and one night my girlfriend and I came home from a date. We were drunk and ready to have sex. But we both forgot that my cousin was staying at the house. My girlfriend was moaning loudly while having sex. Then we realized that my cousin was peeping inside the doorway and secretly videotaping us. She noticed him too, but she became more excited and kept riding on top of mine cock as if she wanted to be a slut in front of him. If anyone is interseted, I will tell the rest of the story, lol.
I have to read the rest of the story and have to see the video also

Do tell

I’m interested

Of course we are interested, 👍

met my wife first time she just turned 18 know 55 she moved in with me at my dad and moms house my brother which was 17 at the time also there my wife was very shy and still is im only person she had sex with trying to change that just wanted you to know how she is before the end found out last year i showed my brother some pic her ass he told me him and dad looked threw a peep hole at her into the shower for 4 years tell we got our own place heres a ass pic at age 55 dont have younger ones wish i did

Attachments

• 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Of course we are interested, 👍
Sorry for the long wait! And my cousin began to jerk at her behind the door. She just suddenly opened the door and showed her body to him while moaning so loudly. I could still recall the strong desire in her eyes for my cousin's big cock which was a bit bigger than mine, about 5.9 inches. When she was ready to give him a nice blowjob, my consin just cum out with embarrassment and fled away :LOL: because that was the first time for him to watch a girl's sexy naked body.

On the next day, my consin apologized to her sincerely but he also admitted that he could not help but fantasize having sex with my gf. My girlfriend was so very happy with her sexual attraction. One day, she just let him touch her body. My consin was hungry for every part of hers and he began to suck her soft tits crazily.

Ive commented before but over thanksgiving dinner I learned from my sister in law that one of her ex boyfriends saw my wifes tits a while back! Apparently my wife and her sister got into a physical fight and when her sisters ex came to break them up my wife's dress top was down and her tits were out! So hot knowing one of her ex's saw my wifes tits. Unfortunately not really good jerk off material but still hot lol