Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Happened tonight at home. My wife's boyfriend was home and planning to get frisky with my wife and started her out in a bubble bath. I was in the living room, giving them alone time together. He was getting ready to join her in the bubbles when he realized they were out of wine. He told her to wait, and that he would return in twenty minutes and run out.

In the meantime, a neighbor two houses down came over to ask if he could borrow a few eggs for his wife. I thought it was the boyfriend back already and wondered why he knocked, so I hollered for him to come inside, saying my wife was in the bathroom waiting on him. He walked in and found my wife in this position.

Dave, my wife's boyfriend, walks in and finds our neighbor standing and flirting with my wife, sporting a huge erection in his shorts.

buble-bath.jpg

Happened tonight at home. My wife's boyfriend was home and planning to get frisky with my wife and started her out in a bubble bath. I was in the living room, giving them alone time together. He was getting ready to join her in the bubbles when he realized they were out of wine. He told her to wait, and that he would return in twenty minutes and run out.

In the meantime, a neighbor two houses down came over to ask if he could borrow a few eggs for his wife. I thought it was the boyfriend back already and wondered why he knocked, so I hollered for him to come inside, saying my wife was in the bathroom waiting on him. He walked in and found my wife in this position.

Dave, my wife's boyfriend, walks in and finds our neighbor standing and flirting with my wife, sporting a huge erection in his shorts.

View attachment 1763230
Did she show himthe lot and what did she say about his erection?

Every year our subdivision has a party at the pool and conference area. During the day, the pool is open for all the residents and they have a barbecue and that’s for families and kids from 11 o’clock to 10 o’clock. Then the conference rooms are open from 11 till whenever, because they transform it into a dance club for adults. Can you bring drinks and they have a Dj. We have never gone to the adult night. We always take our kids to the family part but this year we decided to take the kids to her parents and we have the night party. When we got there, I had a few drinks, but my phone rang. It was her mom saying that our son wasn’t feeling good so we would probably have to come get them. My wife was with a few of the neighborhood wives. She was having fun so I told her to stay and I would go pick up our son. I went and picked up my son and put him in bed and actually fell asleep with him about four in the morning. I heard the front door open and my wife come in. She was very intoxicated and told me she wanted to go straight to our room and fuck. I had never seen her so aggressive before she sucked my dick before we even got in our bedroom and she told me she wanted me to start doggy style. Then she got on me and started writing and talking dirty, which she never does. She told me to tell her when I’m getting close and she was riding me. I told her she was I was getting close and she quickly went down and started sucking my cock and took my love down and throat which he hasn’t done since our second year of our 10 year marriage. Two days later I get a text from a friend of mine. He said your wife got pretty crazy at the party the other night, I was shocked she’s usually very conservative. My buddy went on to tell me that the booze was fine, and if they started to talk about sex and boob jobs. I bought a seven my wife said hers were real this guy Rob said there’s no way they’re too perfect. I’ve seen you in your bathing suit she said no they’re 100% real and he said prove it and that’s when she took her shirt off and said feel they. So, my buddy said he took his camera. Got these pictures. So, my buddy said he took his camera out and got these pictures. He said later on in the night. my body set an a little bit after this picture was taken. He was just in the bathroom and said he heard noises in the pool area. He said he looked out and my wife and ROb were fucking, he said she was riding him on a lawn chair .. he said they weren’t out there because they both left soon after that. I was shocked but after he sent me these pictures, I went straight to my office, restroom and jacked off all afternoon to these pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5291.jpeg
    IMG_5291.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5292.jpeg
    IMG_5292.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 113
Did she show himthe lot and what did she say about his erection?

He got to see it all and she loved his erection and made sure she took care of it before he left.

So your son sees her naked all the time and she him,I assume. Nothing wrong in that

Our children were raised in a nudist family environment, so not anything shocking or unexpected.

I understand fully as I too am a home nudist and depending on who my guests are whether I stay naked or put clothes on

As nudists, we do get surprised at times when people stop over unannounced, but we try not to offend anyone else's beliefs or expectations. I cannot say it has ever been an issue for us to be found naked. I do not know how anyone could find my wife answering our door fully nude to be offensive in any way.

FrontDoor1.png

He got to see it all and she loved his erection and made sure she took care of it before he left.

Our children were raised in a nudist family environment, so not anything shocking or unexpected.

As nudists, we do get surprised at times when people stop over unannounced, but we try not to offend anyone else's beliefs or expectations. I cannot say it has ever been an issue for us to be found naked. I do not know how anyone could find my wife answering our door fully nude to be offensive in any way.

View attachment 1764079
Will the neighbour get to fuck her as well?
I am sure she has seen your son with erections too, how did she deal with that? and do you have girls as well?
My friends are nudists at home and used to put something around themselves when we visited on the offchance. Later my wife suggested we stripped off with them next time now it all seems quite natural.

View attachment 1764079
If you were my neighbors I would probably be over every morning to enjoy naked coffee

Will the neighbour get to fuck her as well?
I am sure she has seen your son with erections too, how did she deal with that? and do you have girls as well?
My friends are nudists at home and used to put something around themselves when we visited on the offchance. Later my wife suggested we stripped off with them next time now it all seems quite natural.
Some of our neighbors have fucked her over the years and a few still do.

We had all boys; erections were a normal part of life, so it was not a big deal. As they got older I explained that the discreet thing for a man to do is to place a towel over himself when he gets a boner. This is also a normal etiquette at most AANR resorts, and so the concept was reinforced when we traveled or vacationed.

We have friends where nudity is always very sexual, but for most of our friends, nudity is not sexual in itself.

Much like masturbation, it is something that most, if not ALL, men engage in regularly. When we have guests, it is not anything public. We never shunned it when raising our family but were taught it was something private. Now, my wife's boyfriend and I do occasionally jack off, and we do not conceal our activity. It is not always geared toward release, but sometimes it just feels good to touch and play with yourself. It does not even phase my wife to see us stroking ourselves. She does expect that if we cum, that we use a towel and clean up after ourselves. She does swear a man cannot go fifteen minutes without touching himself and she is probably correct.

Last night, my wife, her boyfriend, and I were all sitting around watching television. Actually a Christmas show, not anything sensual. Her boyfriend began to slowly stroke himself and continued for the better part of twenty or thirty minutes. It was slow, and he was erect; finally, during a commercial, my wife jokingly asked if he needed her to go and get him a sock. He said no, it just felt good.

My friend during couple vacation. We stayed in joined rooms. My wife was showering, its completely glass panel.wife probably didnt close the blind fully, her waist down was visible. I didnt bother much . My friend suddenly walked in and had a good view of my wife thigh and ass, he didnt make it obvious but i know he seeing behind me.

Thats the incident led to photo trading of our wives till today.

I agree with a post above that nudity in itself is not sexual. I may see just about all my friend's wife's nude and would instantly regret it! I mean none of them attract me sexually. But if I were to see a couple of my wife's female friends nude, I would be aroused simply because I know the mischief they get into with their pussies....

So I used to post a lot of sensual stuff my wife does on my SM. But then figured that most of my 50yr old friends probably not interested. So I not point them toward our children's male friends who are late 20s-30s. Hopefully more interested in my wife's fake tit cleavage and ass.

I have found that you desire what is familiar. I would actually love to see several of wife's grown (married) nieces, nude. Even my sister in law. This is because you see them periodically and develop fantasies. But seeing nude, someone you have never seen before (unless agreat body) is irrelevant. So, I would definitely want to show my wife off to people around her. For instance, our daugther in law's brother has made it obvious that he fancies my wife.