Who here loves the smell of a creampie?

littlewilly

Couple
Gold
From
UK
Who here loves the smell of creampie?

Personally I absolutely love the smell of my hot wives cum filled pussy. She has a strong smelling pussy to start with, I love her natural scent and can’t get enough, when one of her lovers fills her the combined aroma is intoxicating.

Anyone else into this?

Attachments

• IMG_4438.jpeg
    IMG_4438.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4439.jpeg
    IMG_4439.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My wife pussy smells amazing when she get wet. Her aroma is strong but so good especially after sex and the mix of another man cum leaking out of her truly is addicting! I always smell her good before I clean her fully
My wife as yours has a very strong pussy scent, she’s extremely wet all the time and soils her panties. I love the smell of her pussy and all day worn panties, mixed though with a guys hot cum I and could just smell her all day.

My wife as yours has a very strong pussy scent, she’s extremely wet all the time and soils her panties. I love the smell of her pussy and all day worn panties, mixed though with a guys hot cum I and could just smell her all day.
Same I can sniff her dirty thongs and her pussy all day! In summer when she gets home from work her pussy smells like heaven and yes after she been fucked and cam in the smell and taste are addicting

Personally I absolutely love the smell of my hot wives cum filled pussy. She has a strong smelling pussy to start with, I love her natural scent and can’t get enough, when one of her lovers fills her the combined aroma is intoxicating.

Anyone else into this?
My wife fucks her pussy with my nose after her lover!

If its too fresh , there is almost not smell. But if its been at least an hour, preferably on a hot day, then the scent has time to oxigenate; like a fine wine. Her vulvar area will be almost dry but still quite sticky. That has its smell. Then the inner lips which are also sticky from his residue will smell more intense. And finally the remainin cum inside that leaks once you start licking has now become potent.

One time, we visited her lover out of town during SUmmer. They had one last fuck as I headed to the gas station. When I picked her up, she had barely pulled her panties and shorts up. It smelled intense in the car all the way down the NJ turnpike....

My wife returned home this weekend at 11am in morning after spending the night with one of her regular lovers, she looked ravaged and full of his cum. My friend was round and as she entered the kitchen we were sitting in we could both smell her well used pussy, hers and his mixed juices both in her pussy, arse and leaking into her panties. She giggled and said she smelt like a whore and went to bed without showering.

Anyone else into this?
Absolutely! The intoxicating scent of my wife’s pussy is heavenly, I’d go as far to to say that the aroma of pussy is the finest smell known by man! Especially love it when I’ve left a big load in her and then I get to add another load latter - the aroma of her still wet, fucked, full of my semen, pussy is something to behold. I never last very long when she presents me her ripe and ready pussy for another big, sticky, filling - can feel my load moving through my tubes as soon as I’m deep stroking her pussy and if I nudge her cervix, bam, I’m gone!

Mines natural scent is wonderful and her squirt is even more divine...and mixed with my pineapple, celery, PB laced cum is even more heavenly. Only chance I've had to compare mine with other guys is on the very rare occasion that I've gotten to sample from her panties tho.

Reactions: littlewilly
I am still waiting for her to give me her first creampie from her new lover, we are getting close and I can’t wait! Have eaten a few of mine, but the thought of it being from her lover and not me is intodictating and I have asked her to be sure and save it for me!

My wife's natural pussy scent is very clean and fresh, which I love. After she is creamed in, the scent of her is stronger, but the overwhelming scent is that of the cum in her and leaking. i think the fresher the cum to stronger the unmistakable odor of it. The more the merrier.

Love the sight of another man cumming in my wife. Especially if they are in the missionary position, and he's reached around and has hold of her ass with both hands. When he starts grunting, getting his cock as deep as he can - I love too watch his balls twitch as he's pumping his cum deep.
And yes, after he pulls out, seeing her pussy gape a bit, and his cum start to trickle out - then get close and smell. Ah!