Who here loves the smell of a creampie?

Love the sight of another man cumming in my wife. Especially if they are in the missionary position, and he's reached around and has hold of her ass with both hands. When he starts grunting, getting his cock as deep as he can - I love too watch his balls twitch as he's pumping his cum deep.
And yes, after he pulls out, seeing her pussy gape a bit, and his cum start to trickle out - then get close and smell. Ah!
Wspecially huge cumers

Love the sight of another man cumming in my wife. Especially if they are in the missionary position, and he's reached around and has hold of her ass with both hands. When he starts grunting, getting his cock as deep as he can - I love too watch his balls twitch as he's pumping his cum deep.
And yes, after he pulls out, seeing her pussy gape a bit, and his cum start to trickle out - then get close and smell. Ah!
To me that is the highlight of the entire encounter. Just after he cums inside of her and his cum is warm, freash, leaking. The aromas are so entiicing and the table is set for a deleicious feast. Noting sexies than another man's cum seeping from your wifes pussy........

Prefer the scent of my wife’s pussy after I’ve deposited a nice, thick, cream pie in there - also, she leaves our mixed aroma in her panties which is an added bonus. Lost count of the times I’ve gone back in to put another big, warm, gooey, load on top of my first one - such a great feeling as you slide back in using your own cum as lube.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Who here loves the smell of creampie?

Personally I absolutely love the smell of my hot wives cum filled pussy. She has a strong smelling pussy to start with, I love her natural scent and can’t get enough, when one of her lovers fills her the combined aroma is intoxicating.

Anyone else into this?
Oh yesss, I just love the smell of wet sloppy beat up pussy. I'd rather eat a smelly cunt than fuck.

Prefer the scent of my wife’s pussy after I’ve deposited a nice, thick, cream pie in there - also, she leaves our mixed aroma in her panties which is an added bonus. Lost count of the times I’ve gone back in to put another big, warm, gooey, load on top of my first one - such a great feeling as you slide back in using your own cum as lube.
Its the best fucking to be had....that wet warmth of another mans cum in you wife, sliding your cock into that wet creamy pussy

My ex loved me filled with another's sperm .When I would close up the facility and see Ron he would always be waiting up when I got home . I would put on my gown we would sit on the deck I would have a glass of wine and a cigarette and talk to Ron .husband would listen getting really turned on would always want to do something but I was usually to exhausted love me filled with another's sperm.

• Love
Reactions: haluk and nicebiguy
My ex loved me filled with another's sperm .When I would close up the facility and see Ron he would always be waiting up when I got home . I would put on my gown we would sit on the deck I would have a glass of wine and a cigarette and talk to Ron .husband would listen getting really turned on would always want to do something but I was usually to exhausted love me filled with another's sperm.
Too exhausted to lay back and let him lick,suck and pamper that wet smelly beat up cum filled pussy? You must really have been tired. I hope you were thoughtful enough to leave that load in your pussy until morning so he could clean it then. The smell n taste would even be better. Yummm

Reactions: Ex wife
I love all cream pies but stale is best, My wife has several fuck buddies so they arrive stay an hour or two and leave, I clean up.......very very nice along with all the humiliation, watching etc that goes with it, she also has a boyfriend who she spends nights with, they fuck when she gets there, again before bed, often in the night and always again in the morning, whilst she does shower before bed the stench when she gets home from the multiple times is just a unique smell and the humiliation of being face sat and forced to clean it is truly amazing......

Reactions: Ozzij and nicebiguy
One of the most amazing smells is when my wife comes home, I remove her panties and get that heady aroma of her pussy and another mans cum. I love it fresh or after his cum has been in her for a few hours, either way the smell and taste is irresistible.

Too exhausted to lay back and let him lick,suck and pamper that wet smelly beat up cum filled pussy? You must really have been tired. I hope you were thoughtful enough to leave that load in your pussy until morning so he could clean it then. The smell n taste would even be better. Yummm

One of the most amazing smells is when my wife comes home, I remove her panties and get that heady aroma of her pussy and another mans cum. I love it fresh or after his cum has been in her for a few hours, either way the smell and taste is irresistible.
Would see ex sniff my panties when I would throw them in the hamper