Who here loves the smell of a creampie?

Sally returned to me after and afternoon session with one of her bulls and a guy he met online. Both took turns filling her pussy and arse hole with cum, two loads of both guys in both holes. Sally came home pulled down her cum filled knickers and I could see the cum stains from both used holes. She then had me lick her knickers and finally both her smelly cum filled used holes. I loved how strong the scent of her pussy and cum and also the scent of her arse hole filled with cum, both holes I eagerly cleaned.

Prefer the scent of my wife’s pussy after I’ve deposited a nice, thick, cream pie in there - also, she leaves our mixed aroma in her panties which is an added bonus. Lost count of the times I’ve gone back in to put another big, warm, gooey, load on top of my first one - such a great feeling as you slide back in using your own cum as lube.
Cum makes the very best lube!

This is just after a party she went to where she got snowed in. It was meant to be over night but lasted 4 nighrs and 5 days. Eventually I had to go pick her up. She was drunk and she had lost her panties, bra anf coat, but she stunk of cum. Her breath ass and pussy was full of it, the worst bit was she was so drunk she couldn't remember most of it. On the way home she had to stop to get some fresh air (1st photo) when a car passed her so when another car was passing she lifted her dress to flash him (2nd photo). We parked and I took the rest of the photos

Attachments

• File 00106_remastered(1).jpg
    File 00106_remastered(1).jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 44
  • File 00103 (1).jpg
    File 00103 (1).jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 47
  • File 00095.jpg
    File 00095.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 46
  • File 00101.jpg
    File 00101.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 39
We do this pretty rewith a guy we know. Smell...hell yes.
The whole aspect is incredible and exciting.
Watching, taking a turn, the sounds, smells....
We were in NJ one Summer because she had a lover there. He had a small studio so the 3 of us slept on same bed for the 4 nights we visited. I didnt participate but only watched or made them breakfast while they fucked. They did their morning sex routine, I served breakfast and we all got ready to take some local trip in car. But soon, there was a fishy smell in the car. We all picked up on it and it was the rest of his cum oozing out of her and permeating the air in the car.
She was embarrassed because we were going to the outlet mall. We both were delighted and we all held hands as we walked around the mall.

OMG it's repulsive but as strange as it sounds my girl absolutely loves the smell of man cum.?? And go figure she will throw up if you cum in her mouth. Guess who doesn't get fking blowjobs very much?

Attachments

• 20230503_184506.mp4
    44.4 MB
Reactions: Macc
Who here loves the smell of creampie?

Personally I absolutely love the smell of my hot wives cum filled pussy. She has a strong smelling pussy to start with, I love her natural scent and can’t get enough, when one of her lovers fills her the combined aroma is intoxicating.

Anyone else into this?
Every woman has specific smell of her pussy when she gets wet and when she cums. My wife likes to rub her pussy on my leg and when she starts moaning and that smell fills the air I know that she is wet and wide open.

the smell is different than the smell if you have oral sex before. The strength of the smell depends upon many things.y wife has come home after a quicky after a day of work. There is the slight smell of urine because she hadn't washed it from the long day as well the scent of sex and semen. If it has several loads deposited there will be a very strong smell and flavor.However, the strongest smell and taste was when her favorite bull stayed with us for three days and fucked her several times each day. Of the three, the most humiliating is the smell and taste of the quicky. Knowing your wife was taken in the art supply closet by the art teacher after school anytime he wants it is very humiliating.