Who is from This Site you'd like to fuck?

I REMOVED our RESPONSE BECAUSE AS FUN AS IT CAN BE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S VERY EMPOWERING FOR WOMEN AND SERVES TO LEAVE MOST OF US BEHIND. NOBODY CAN REMEMBER so many hot women on any site AND MOST ON HERE DESERVE A MENTION. Certainly it serves as validation in a way if we are mentioned but it's mostly a source for feeling down about one's self if not mentioned. I hope that makes sense.

After some reflection, this sort of thing is a bit uncomfortable for me I suppose.

Mrs Hotwife
No need to be ashamed be happy baby and live to give you more complement coming

I REMOVED our RESPONSE BECAUSE AS FUN AS IT CAN BE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S VERY EMPOWERING FOR WOMEN AND SERVES TO LEAVE MOST OF US BEHIND. NOBODY CAN REMEMBER so many hot women on any site AND MOST ON HERE DESERVE A MENTION. Certainly it serves as validation in a way if we are mentioned but it's mostly a source for feeling down about one's self if not mentioned. I hope that makes sense.

After some reflection, this sort of thing is a bit uncomfortable for me I suppose.

Mrs Hotwife
Credit to you for taking that stance in support of all the women on here. It is I'm sure intended as a bit of fun and hopefully no one will be offended if they don't make the list but hopefully if we can support each other too that can't be a bad thing. We all have lifestyles that seem odd or even perverse to most people on the outside so if this is a place where we can support and accept each other so much the better. Not that I have any particular issues with this thread myself xx

I removed my replies too... There used to be women on this site that would be on a "list" too... I can name a few but I won't. You can't remember everyone. For me personally, I have some great conversations with some beautiful women that I'll never meet. But everyone here is great and I agree with what HW couple said. I'm sure if the ladies posted the same thing about men on here, some of us would feel left out too

Reactions: Lynnandhubby