Who is from This Site you'd like to fuck?

I REMOVED our RESPONSE BECAUSE AS FUN AS IT CAN BE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S VERY EMPOWERING FOR WOMEN AND SERVES TO LEAVE MOST OF US BEHIND. NOBODY CAN REMEMBER so many hot women on any site AND MOST ON HERE DESERVE A MENTION. Certainly it serves as validation in a way if we are mentioned but it's mostly a source for feeling down about one's self if not mentioned. I hope that makes sense.

After some reflection, this sort of thing is a bit uncomfortable for me I suppose.

Mrs Hotwife
You are absolutely correct and so I deleted mine too!! Thank you for making me rethink this post!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Lots of beautiful sexy women on this site that I would be delighted to lavish attention upon but I'm afraid it is @Polariodcouple 's mischievous smile that captivates me the most. I can imagine a romp with her would be quite a happy experience to remember.

I also appreciate smarts as well as beauty. In addition to being exceptionally sexy, both @Lynnandhubby and @verkitwme impress me with their thoughtful comments and kindness to all members. I think I could have a very thoughtful conversation with either between erotic romps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lots of beautiful sexy women on this site that I would be delighted to lavish attention upon but I'm afraid it is @Polariodcouple 's mischievous smile that captivates me the most. I can imagine a romp with her would be quite a happy experience to remember.

I also appreciate smarts as well as beauty. In addition to being exceptionally sexy, both @Lynnandhubby and @verkitwme impress me with their thoughtful comments and kindness to all members. I think I could have a very thoughtful conversation with either between erotic romps.
💁💋

• Love
Reactions: 69jd69
There's so much to taste. It's fun to fantasize but I enjoy every lady in here with her uniqueness. Everybody is different and it's always fun to find that spot on one and different on the next.

Reactions: 69jd69