Who is from This Site you'd like to fuck?

I love this question! I personally would not have sex with another woman unless my wife really wanted me to (my wife is the third and last woman I have ever been with, and the only woman I have been with since we started dating.)

However, here are my all time favorites on this site! If I was single and they wanted an average sized lover who tries to make up for his lack of size with multiple o’s through foreplay and after play, then I would be down:

@Bbcmywife - she is thinner than the women that I am most attracted to typically, butt she is amazingly sexy and her ass is near perfection! If she gains a little more booty and belly, she would be my number one pick for sure!

@UnknownRe - OMG, she is perfect in every way! I often look at her pics before I do a CumTribute for some of the “thinner” wife’s on here! She has me hard with almost every picture! She is the only CumTribute Inhave done without being asked, I did that one just for me and will do again!

@naturalcucky - his wife is so naughty sexy and beautifully thick! I know I am not bull enough for her (or most any other wife on here,) but I would give it my all trying to please her and clean her up after we were done! Simply sexy sexy!

@Balloons - damn I love that ass! Wish I could see as much of her as I have seen of other wifes on here, but I am blessed to have seen some of her amazing sexy body!

@Naples shy wife - Another one of my favorites… beautiful sexy body, would love to try my best to make her squirt and then clean her up afterwards. Amazing body!

@dilkhus22 - Such a sexy curvy body, I wife after my own hard! I could cum over and over on every inch of that sexy body and then clean her up for a real man to satisfy her afterwards! Mmmmmm

@LittleD_4inches - so sexy, I love her curves and would cum all over her amazing Ass if I got the chance!

There are others, butt these are the tops for me right now (not necessarily in order either.) There are many more that I have not even seen on here, so feel free to message me if you have a thick sexy wife, a bbw, or a curvy Pawg that would like a CumTribute!

Reactions: Tof82 and Bbcmywife
Ya know it's funny...some of the guys don't get any mention and we just don't give a fuck. But some of the women who don't get mentioned...