Who likes it rough?

Love it! Does anybody else get to play with cock besides you in the videos? Don’t know if you can handle my juicy tits! I do love a good load though.
I have a few videos being rode and having my cock sucked. And I most definitely can handle them and cover them with my cum

yes strangers can be fun but have there limitations. I long term bull is so much fun, even better when he knows you like hubby.
Strangers are fun for the excitement of going out, flirting and getting laid but for rough play, esp at the more extreme, it's much better with a bull who you've got to know and trust, who knows your limits and will push you just beyond them.
Rough sex can be great with strangers too if it's just about getting fucked hard but esp when playing alone, there are definitely limits on how far you can take things? Things like restraint play and bdsm for instance, any woman getting into that without someone she trusts present is asking for trouble. Sadly there are some sick guys out there xx

Strangers are fun for the excitement of going out, flirting and getting laid but for rough play, esp at the more extreme, it's much better with a bull who you've got to know and trust, who knows your limits and will push you just beyond them.
Rough sex can be great with strangers too if it's just about getting fucked hard but esp when playing alone, there are definitely limits on how far you can take things? Things like restraint play and bdsm for instance, any woman getting into that without someone she trusts present is asking for trouble. Sadly there are some sick guys out there xx
totally agree, you need to know them and set the boundries

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
totally agree, you need to know them and set the boundries
I agree to a point. But I'm not really into setting boundaries or using safe words during rough play because that then feels like I'm in control to some degree, which as a submissive isn't what I want. If I knew I could bring a rough play session to a stop at any point that would really spoil the whole experience for me. That's what I mean about trusting your bull and getting to know each other so well that he can intuitively read the situation.
But of course, everyone has some hard limits that aren't negotiable. Mine are the usual - scat, blood and anything likely to cause actual harm, beyond those definite no's, everything else is about trust xx

Reactions: ep46wksp
I agree to a point. But I'm not really into setting boundaries or using safe words during rough play because that then feels like I'm in control to some degree, which as a submissive isn't what I want. If I knew I could bring a rough play session to a stop at any point that would really spoil the whole experience for me. That's what I mean about trusting your bull and getting to know each other so well that he can intuitively read the situation.
But of course, everyone has some hard limits that aren't negotiable. Mine are the usual - scat, blood and anything likely to cause actual harm, beyond those definite no's, everything else is about trust xx
Love that you don't want to stop it, but you have got hard limits set. That's what I was trying to get at, not the stopping the fun, but the bull knowing the lines not to be crossed

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Uk sub bi wife blonde shaved curvy busty posh live durham seeking to be black owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated etc long term. Meet at yours over weekends. Hubby aware and ok with. Bulls need not apply. Im 64 going on 44 and experienced sub