Who likes it rough?

Being submissive (to varying degrees depending who I'm with), I love rough sex. Having my face fucked and being made to gag. Having my ass and tits slapped, having my nipples pulled hard and twisted. Having my hair pulled while I'm fucked hard in my pussy and ass. I love restraint play and a little bdsm and being used by multiple guys at once xx

Being submissive (to varying degrees depending who I'm with), I love rough sex. Having my face fucked and being made to gag. Having my ass and tits slapped, having my nipples pulled hard and twisted. Having my hair pulled while I'm fucked hard in my pussy and ass. I love restraint play and a little bdsm and being used by multiple guys at once xx
Pm me

Wife here! For me it’s never judge a book by the cover! I want anyone else besides my hubby to fuck me like they were in prison and just got out with no sex for ten years! The violent thrusts and movements along with having my breasts and nipples slapped, squeezed, and bitten gives me such euphoric rush! Husband thinks I’m a Hsllmark Channel girl.

Wife here! For me it’s never judge a book by the cover! I want anyone else besides my hubby to fuck me like they were in prison and just got out with no sex for ten years! The violent thrusts and movements along with having my breasts and nipples slapped, squeezed, and bitten gives me such euphoric rush! Husband thinks I’m a Hsllmark Channel girl.
I have found many wives crave to be a fuck toy for me, in ways they'd never allow their husband to experience

I'd gladly slam my throbbing hard cock as deep and hard inside of you as I could. Making those juicy tits bounce until I cover them with my cum

I'd gladly slam my throbbing hard cock as deep and hard inside of you as I could. Making those juicy tits bounce until I cover them with my cum
Love it! Does anybody else get to play with cock besides you in the videos? Don’t know if you can handle my juicy tits! I do love a good load though.

• Love
Reactions: Jay_k3135