Who Likes To Suck Cock?

My wife and I have been swingers for a long time. Shortly after we first met I told her that I was orally bi and loved sucking guys off and eating creampies with my ex-wife. The night I told her we had some of the best sex! She got so turned on by the idea that she couldn't wait for the first MMF threesome. After he fucked her some I sucked on his cock tasting her juices on him and without warning felt that thick creamy blast!

From that night she and I have shared the cock of every guy we have entertained and I love every minute of being an orally bi cock craving slut!

My wife and I have been swingers for a long time. Shortly after we first met I told her that I was orally bi and loved sucking guys off and eating creampies with my ex-wife. The night I told her we had some of the best sex! She got so turned on by the idea that she couldn't wait for the first MMF threesome. After he fucked her some I sucked on his cock tasting her juices on him and without warning felt that thick creamy blast!

From that night she and I have shared the cock of every guy we have entertained and I love every minute of being an orally bi cock craving slut!
I do feel like a cock sucking slut with a big, wet cock in my mouth too.

So is she home now sleeping off her thorough fucking and your creampie clean up while you are hanging out on the computer fantasizing about how much you enjoyed looking up for totally messed up and used pussy trying not to have an orgasm until she wakes up and give you permission
I think she's at some guys place she met last night or her boyfriends. When she gets home she'll be sitting on my face feeding me cum from her well fucked beat up smelly pussy.