Who Likes To Suck Cock?

I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
Come on over to Kentucky

I have never been into guys, have never been interested or even considered sucking a cock.

Butt, and it’s a big one, now that I have this fantasy I often dream about seeing a guy with a huge cock fuck my wife until she squirts all over his balls.

Once he cums deep in her sorely fucked pussy, I imagine him staying balls deep inside her stroking her fat Ass until he goes completely soft.

This is where I now fantasize about his cock slipping out of her well used pussy covered in her juices and his cum. I want to take his cock in my mouth and clean him thoroughly while soft. I would then clean his cum out of her abused wet cum dumpster cunt!

We have acquired a bisexual live in lover and it's so hot with all the cocksucking going on.

Someone is usually getting sucked and licked even when fucking her or especially when fucking her.

Happy New Year, cocksuckers. May your new Year be filled with hot cocks spurting fat loads down your throat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101-103938.png
    Screenshot_20240101-103938.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
It sounds good. I'd like to finally try one
As you should.

Life is short so go get what you need and want, you deserve it.

The first time you feel that cock part your lips, the head slide into your mouth and over your tongue, when you taste it for the first time and reach up and take those balls into your hand, taking in the taste and smell of the man sliding his cock in and out of your hungry mouth, you will be where you need to be, where your wife wants you and ready to serve the cock.

Once you've had your first one, you only want more...

As you should.

The first time you feel that cock part your lips, the head slide into your mouth and over your tongue, when you taste it for the first time and reach up and take those balls into your hand, taking in the taste and smell of the man sliding his cock in and out of your hungry mouth, you will be where you need to be, where your wife wants you and ready to serve the cock.

you describe it amazingly. you need to write novels. I'm already starting to salivate)))

We have acquired a bisexual live in lover and it's so hot with all the cocksucking going on.

Someone is usually getting sucked and licked even when fucking her or especially when fucking her.

Happy New Year, cocksuckers. May your new Year be filled with hot cocks spurting fat loads down your throat.
Thanks faggot, BTW that's a lovely cock. I'd love to be in your place.

As you should.

So true, I was only bi curious until I sucked my first cock, now I'm hooked. Love a nice manly stiff cock as much as I like a wet smelly pussy now.

Would anyone suck mine?
full