Who Likes To Suck Cock?

Chupar una buena polla es una de las cosas más increíbles.
totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices y en mi opinion y experiencia siendo parte de una pareja bisexual los dos muchísimo mejor es disfrutar de una de las cosas más calientes para una pareja que es estar juntos desnudos arrodillados mirandose los ojos mientras sienten el roze de ambas lenguas sobre el cuerpo de una buena pinga y los dos lograr que se corra sobre sus bocas

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Algo sobre el sentimiento y el sabor es tan excitante y cuando explota es difícil detenerlo.
Hola cuba pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí les puedo dejar mi opinión personal para mi es como voy sintiendo que la pinga va pasando de estar suave dentro de mí boca hasta poder sentir con mi lengua mientras la voy recorriendo toda la dureza y lo máximo es pasar la lengua por toda la cabeza afuera

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My wife`s boyfriend came over the other night flirting and feeling her up and kissing her. Before he left he said to me can you help me tomorrow afternoon. He wanted he to help him move something in his house. He has had me suck him off twice since he has been having sex with my wife for years now. It started when she told him she fed me his cum and i liked it. Most times I am around him with no sexual contact. I helped him move these heavy barrels in his barn. After we were done we went inside and had a drink. He said I`m going to take a shower i will be out in a few minutes. I heard the shower go off and he called me over and said hey can you get me a towel in the closet, i did. I walked to the edge of the bathroom and he said come in. I walked in and handed him the towel. He started drying himself off and made sure i watched him. I was walking out and he said stay here. He stepped next to me and said you like looking at my cock don`t you? I didn`t respond but he knows I do. He is a 6 foot muscle stud. that`s why my wife has sex with him. He`s so strong he easily guided me down in front of him. He took his cock and said that`s it suck it. He held my head and started fucking my mouth. He was moaning telling me I`m a good cocksucker. He started to jerk his cock and said lick my balls. They were getting hard already. He put is cock back in mouth and his pre cum was leaking out. he said I`m going to cum and held my head has he blew a big load in my mouth. Then he pushed his cock down my throat and I felt his cock shoot his cum down my throat. I cleaned his cock off and looked up at him and he said your a good cocksucker. He likes that he can use me. He said your wife says you like my cum.

My wife`s boyfriend came over the other night flirting and feeling her up and kissing her. Before he left he said to me can you help me tomorrow afternoon. He wanted he to help him move something in his house. He has had me suck him off twice since he has been having sex with my wife for years now. It started when she told him she fed me his cum and i liked it. Most times I am around him with no sexual contact. I helped him move these heavy barrels in his barn. After we were done we went inside and had a drink. He said I`m going to take a shower i will be out in a few minutes. I heard the shower go off and he called me over and said hey can you get me a towel in the closet, i did. I walked to the edge of the bathroom and he said come in. I walked in and handed him the towel. He started drying himself off and made sure i watched him. I was walking out and he said stay here. He stepped next to me and said you like looking at my cock don`t you? I didn`t respond but he knows I do. He is a 6 foot muscle stud. that`s why my wife has sex with him. He`s so strong he easily guided me down in front of him. He took his cock and said that`s it suck it. He held my head and started fucking my mouth. He was moaning telling me I`m a good cocksucker. He started to jerk his cock and said lick my balls. They were getting hard already. He put is cock back in mouth and his pre cum was leaking out. he said I`m going to cum and held my head has he blew a big load in my mouth. Then he pushed his cock down my throat and I felt his cock shoot his cum down my throat. I cleaned his cock off and looked up at him and he said your a good cocksucker. He likes that he can use me. He said your wife says you like my cum.
I hope you told him wifey is right, that you're a cum craving little faggot. I hope you thanked him too.;)

I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
Huge