Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

His name has changed a few times but the description remains the same. At the time he was a college student and she was still in high-school.

My first boyfriend’s dad. Probably sounds silly but I grew up in a conservative religious family, so I stayed a virgin until I got married. I was dating my first boyfriend for about 3 years, and would spend a lot of time at his parents house. The boyfriend and I played together in an orchestra and his dad would often drive us to events, he would often touch me, putting his hand suggestively on my bum when unloading the car, or brushing against my boobs.

I ended things with him, but I still went to the orchestra for many years after and remained friendly. Nothing happened while we were together or for many years later, but about 25 years later, his wife had died about 6 years earlier and we just got into a regular thing.

Damn. Where do you people come up with these questions. Ok, I’ll wing an educated guess from things she’s told me. I’m gonna go with an old boyfriends dad. The boyfriend was a “bad boy” that was always in trouble. My future wife had a huge falling out with her parents and moved in with ”bad boy” and his daddy. Within a couple of weeks he was in jail again, this time for several months. My future wife, not being a fan of going to long without a stiff cock available to her, wasted no time in getting “bad boys” dad’s cock banging away at her cervix. She was just a 19 year old sex maniac that had been spreading her legs for all the boys her age, and he was her first taste of older experienced cock. And she loved it.

That is very hot!

That was my first thought when she told me the story. Soon after she told me this i suggested she contact him for a possible get together for my viewing pleasure, and she agreed. But he passed before she could locate him.

I like the way you think. Sorry to hear that she never got the opportunity to see him again. Getting adult family members involved is very hot.

• Love
Reactions: pete_wife
My wife's best lover ever was a guy she met in Austria. She lived with him for 4 years while in college. She told me she loved his big uncut cock. She loved playing with his long foreskin. She told me she would nibble on it and stick her tongue inside and swirl it around his shaft.
She liked his cock because she told me he was always wet when she pulled his skin back. As a result I've been trying to restore my foreskin but she said his was much longer..like a "little trumpet"
I'm trying to get her to go back to Austria so I could watch them both...but she said she won't. I'm still trying?

Reactions: DeviantBiker
Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
Such a beautiful sight. Rub that swollen clit. Mmmm

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
I am 36 years old and hope to have such a wonderful dick.

One night my brother and I took my wife out. We went out drinking then got a room at a motel. She had been flirting with both of us all night so we decided to give her what she needed.nT_63cyep443fu1sgs3u9cie10d_600.jpgnT_8rafyjv8ha1j6fjadebes505_600.jpgnT_0b8uyf2ctiy1ih0i8cifgyj1_600.jpgnT_217bgrf4d6ck1417ffa0vr98_600.jpgu can see her sitting on a bed with my brother smiling as he touches her. She was telling him bad he was.nT_sjxdqyj9phsfap3xnkqtvq40_600.jpg

One night my brother and I took my wife out. We went out drinking then got a room at a motel. She had been flirting with both of us all night so we decided to give her what she needed.View attachment 1277570View attachment 1277571View attachment 1277572View attachment 1277573u can see her sitting on a bed with my brother smiling as he touches her. She was telling him bad he was.View attachment 1277574
He reached in her top and played with her tits. She was smiling and telling I'm how bad he wasnT_sjxdqyj9phsfap3xnkqtvq40_600.jpgnT_q2e47hh7cge96v25iyy3x206_600.jpgnT_kk9izazd70ujp8fektytth1e_600.jpgnT_d1pra7b9bsgqgydjbh07hkyt_600.jpg

Right in front of me they started to tske ther clothes off....I said to my wife who is the naughty one now.?View attachment 1277592View attachment 1277593 She smiled at me and said let me show u
Then my brother Dave was all over my horny wife Carla. I could see his boner poking in his underwear. I knew my wife was going to her plenty of that. I could see her rubbing her leg on his boner. She wanted itnT_2p72ngiatng5vq8ibh4a57ut_600.jpgnT_xt3dzyvbkiu8564qi1i21dd2_600.jpgnT_yis1ds5yd9j3y0g74pc132v4_600.jpgnT_2f0x24tgsbyg4snjbbfxnc9g_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: boisenior69
We met a male at a LS resort. Later on, we were making a trip to, well, just traveling. Decided to go by his place at a nude resort. He had a RV at this resort. Turned out to be a rainy weekend, so stayed inside much of it. Him and her had a lot of sex, I joined for much, but took video & pics too.. His cock was a lot fatter than mine, and have to say, sported a beautiful, large mushroom head. My wife was laid on her back on the couch, he on his knees between her legs. I held her lips apart as he ran that big mushroom head up and down her pussy. When he started 'slowly' pushing that big head into her pussy, seeing her lips spread wide, geez. Then, as the head entered, those lips closing around his shaft - well, I admit, i had to see that on the video - I was looking at my wife's face. she let out a small gasp, eyes closing. Slowly he went balls deep - and stopped moving. My wife started slowly gyrating her pussy around on his cock, this look of such pleasure on her face... Turned into 2 days of both of us fucking her every which way. Sadly, shortly after, his health took a turn for the worse

Reactions: 2wheel