Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
my wife has had numerous dicks inside of her. her preference is 6 to 7, although I did see her take one about 9 once. the guy had a small frame which made it look even bigger. she said it was too big for her tastes.

My wife's best lover is an easy one. now this is going to sound so bad but it's true. it was her brother. They had a thing for about a year going on when they were in high school (1987). even talked about marriage and everything. a few years later she became a coke head prostitute (as I mentioned earlier in my previous posts). I know she didn't lie about it because about 7 years ago her brother came to visit, they had some drinks, then went upstairs and fucked in our bedroom while I was watching Law and Order. she is still in love with him, and he as well with her.

Although early on in our relationship, Robin had told me it was a Naval Officer. However since we’ve been together and she’s experienced her first BBC, there was this one time when the three of us were partying at a friends house. Me, and D took Robin into a back bedroom and they started messing around together while I just kinda stayed back and kept quiet and stayed out of view while watching them and recording them. I had even left the room for a second and when I came back in, I heard Robin ask D where I was as she didn’t know where I was. I heard him tell her that he thought I was in the bathroom, but I thought I had seen him take a quick look behind him and that he had seen me filming while he was fucking her missionary. I never made a sound and was actually pretty close and had a perfectly clear view of his black cock stretching and pounding her tight little wet pussy, I was in heaven! They were kissing and talking to each other quietly, I couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying which is what made me think because he knew where I was, however she began to get more vocal and louder and then, completely out of nowhere, she started screaming, “oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing to me?!!” Followed up immediately with her squirting and her juices gushing out and soaking his cock, balls and the mattress as it escaped around him as he was really fucking her at full speed and almost pulling himself completely out before pushing all the way back in! She just kept squirting as the room, actually the entire house, was filled with the sound of her soaking wet pussy as he continued pounding away, along with her screaming, moaning, groaning, and making sounds louder than I’ve ever heard come from her, as well as her telling and begging him to “cum for me! Cum inside me!”. She had clearly lost all control and was experiencing the strongest orgasm of her life! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! He came inside her just a couple of strokes after she started talking, and the viewpoint I had couldn’t have been any better. Especially when he pulled out and her soaking wet pussy was gaping wide open as his cum began to drip out, I immediately took his place. As soon as I entered her and my cock just slipped completely inside her, I mean she was sooo stretched out, and sooo full of his cum, more than I’ve ever seen from him before, and herself too, I could barely feel the walls of her pussy, but I was so turned on and could feel just enough of her and feeling so much cum, I didn’t last but probably 30 seconds! Giving her at least two full loads, if she didn’t already have one or two more before.. But that’s another story. Oh yeah, turned out she didn’t actually know I was in the room while watching and filming her at her sexiest, most raw and 100% purely natural form.

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
sounds like a keeper Cathy

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Although early on in our relationship, Robin had told me it was a Naval Officer. However since we’ve been together and she’s experienced her first BBC, there was this one time when the three of us were partying at a friends house. Me, and D took Robin into a back bedroom and they started messing around together while I just kinda stayed back and kept quiet and stayed out of view while watching them and recording them. I had even left the room for a second and when I came back in, I heard Robin ask D where I was as she didn’t know where I was. I heard him tell her that he thought I was in the bathroom, but I thought I had seen him take a quick look behind him and that he had seen me filming while he was fucking her missionary. I never made a sound and was actually pretty close and had a perfectly clear view of his black cock stretching and pounding her tight little wet pussy, I was in heaven! They were kissing and talking to each other quietly, I couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying which is what made me think because he knew where I was, however she began to get more vocal and louder and then, completely out of nowhere, she started screaming, “oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing to me?!!” Followed up immediately with her squirting and her juices gushing out and soaking his cock, balls and the mattress as it escaped around him as he was really fucking her at full speed and almost pulling himself completely out before pushing all the way back in! She just kept squirting as the room, actually the entire house, was filled with the sound of her soaking wet pussy as he continued pounding away, along with her screaming, moaning, groaning, and making sounds louder than I’ve ever heard come from her, as well as her telling and begging him to “cum for me! Cum inside me!”. She had clearly lost all control and was experiencing the strongest orgasm of her life! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! He came inside her just a couple of strokes after she started talking, and the viewpoint I had couldn’t have been any better. Especially when he pulled out and her soaking wet pussy was gaping wide open as his cum began to drip out, I immediately took his place. As soon as I entered her and my cock just slipped completely inside her, I mean she was sooo stretched out, and sooo full of his cum, more than I’ve ever seen from him before, and herself too, I could barely feel the walls of her pussy, but I was so turned on and could feel just enough of her and feeling so much cum, I didn’t last but probably 30 seconds! Giving her at least two full loads, if she didn’t already have one or two more before.. But that’s another story. Oh yeah, turned out she didn’t actually know I was in the room while watching and filming her at her sexiest, most raw and 100% purely natural form.
Great description, btweets! A guy hasn't lived until he experiences this. For a guy, this has to be one of the sexiest experiences.

He came inside her just a couple of strokes after she started talking, and the viewpoint I had couldn’t have been any better. Especially when he pulled out and her soaking wet pussy was gaping wide open as his cum began to drip out, I immediately took his place. As soon as I entered her and my cock just slipped completely inside her, I mean she was sooo stretched out, and sooo full of his cum, more than I’ve ever seen from him before, and herself too, I could barely feel the walls of her pussy, but I was so turned on and could feel just enough of her and feeling so much cum, I didn’t last but probably 30 seconds! Giving her at least two full loads, if she didn’t already have one or two more before..

The guy my wife was with right before me was her best fuck. She's told me little things here and there like how his was long, how she sucked his dick, how he use to rub his dick on her pussy before he would fuck her, and her pussy was always red after they fucked, but thats it. She never really wants to go into detail and talk about him. I got her to talk about him once while we were fucking and man, she came so good..She's talked about other guys, but for some reason she doesn't talk about him as much. Ill ask her about how other guys fucked her, but if I asked about him she changes the subject. Why though? But I know for a fact he fucked her good. I've seen old chat messages with her BFF talking about how he was a good fuck and sometimes they fucked 5 times in a day. Shes told me how he use to show her videos of other girls he fucked in the past, so im pretty sure he has some of my wife and I would love to see it.. The thought of that guy fucking the shit out of my wife is what actually brought me into this whole fetish.
Have to agree with some of the other commenters: your wife had feelings for this guy. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings by talking about her feelings for the guy, and how he turned her on more than anyone she ever slept with. Then again, if I were a woman I don't know how I'd feel about a guy showing me vids of previous "conquests." I'm guessing your wife's boyfriend viewed their time together as sport-fucking, while she had deeper feelings. It'll be interesting to hear what everyone else thinks, though!

Have to agree with some of the other commenters: your wife had feelings for this guy. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings by talking about her feelings for the guy, and how he turned her on more than anyone she ever slept with. Then again, if I were a woman I don't know how I'd feel about a guy showing me vids of previous "conquests." I'm guessing your wife's boyfriend viewed their time together as sport-fucking, while she had deeper feelings. It'll be interesting to hear what everyone else thinks, though!
These are all valid points, and thanks for all the feedback. She dated this guy almost 15 years ago. They only dated for about 1.5 months and he ended it with her because he told her that he wouldn't be able to stay faithful with her. She said that when their relationship started going from dating to maybe something more serious is when he ended it. My wife did tell me that the relationship itself was fast and intense for that short amount of time. Its not a secret she was attracted to him. The thought of him just giving her a good fuck is what is driving my fetish and im always wanting to fuck my wife now as well.

These are all valid points, and thanks for all the feedback. She dated this guy almost 15 years ago. They only dated for about 1.5 months and he ended it with her because he told her that he wouldn't be able to stay faithful with her. She said that when their relationship started going from dating to maybe something more serious is when he ended it. My wife did tell me that the relationship itself was fast and intense for that short amount of time. Its not a secret she was attracted to him.
At least he was upfront with her!

My Fiance's best lover ever is the one she has right now . My best friend. she's been fucking him for well over a year now . she can't get enough . :)
Your situation sounds like our first.

While in college, I was sharing my wife (fiancée at the time) with my best friend. It spoiled her because he was well hung and really good at sex.

Although I wasn't aware of the term at the time, I was a true cuckold. I was getting intense enjoyment watching them have sex.

He ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome, although I didn't no that was a term at the time, either, lol. We did lots of threesomes, but she was, actually, having the majority of her sex with him.

She loved it and I loved it. I knew she preferred having sex with him and that aroused me. I loved knowing her pussy was used to his cock more than mine, and I loved knowing she was carrying his cum inside of her way more than mine.

I was thinking the same thing. She doesn’t like to talk about him because her memories of him were so deep. Either that or she’s still seeing him, lol.
My guess is she is still fucking him behind your back, she dosen't like sharing her memories with you out of fear you will realize she is still in love with his big superior cock and you will stop her seeing him. I think if you were to try stopping her seeing him she will dump you for him, she still loves him

Reactions: btweets
My guess is she is still fucking him behind your back, she dosen't like sharing her memories with you out of fear you will realize she is still in love with his big superior cock and you will stop her seeing him. I think if you were to try stopping her seeing him she will dump you for him, she still loves him
I know she was seeing him on the side trying to hide it behind my back, I caught her twice fucking him while they were in the act, but was also playing with me present. We recently decided to split and she now lives in Arizona with her parents so there is no more contact between them. I would have never tried to stop them, after all I was the one that initiated it from the beginning, and I could never justify asking or telling her to stop, that just wouldn’t be right.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
My wife's longterm FWB who recently came for a visit. Its not his cock or any particular technique they just have that special sexual chemistry between them. He gives her breath taking orgasms that I, her husband, can’t.

Its exciting to hear her fuck him. Very erotic and humbling to know I can’t get her to those levels of pleasure.

My wife's longterm FWB who recently came for a visit. Its not his cock or any particular technique they just have that special sexual chemistry between them. He gives her breath taking orgasms that I, her husband, can’t.

Its exciting to hear her fuck him. Very erotic and humbling to know I can’t get her to those levels of pleasure.
Wow, your wife must look forward to him visiting

Wow, your wife must look forward to him visiting
OMG! Did she ever. Like child on her birthday looking forward to her presents! I absolutely loved seeing the smile on her face and the extra pep in her step. Her energy level soared.
Of course we both know this is only possible between lovers who live in a fantasy world of sexual pleasure.
She and I both understand that we live together in “real world” kids, jobs, family, taxes, bills, all the daily issues that can destroy a persons erotic libido.
Her FWB is a very pleasant distraction, we call it her “dick vacation” to just have fun!

Reactions: Bobby75