Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

My ex said her best sex ever was with her ex-husband. They were great in bed together, but just couldn't live together. It wasn't a cock size thing at all, he just took good care of her in bed. Current wife of 30+ years has been very consistent as to which guys were her best lovers lovers over the years we've been together. Like all married couples, we've discussed this many times. Especially while we were having sex! :)

She rated two guys as current "bests" - one a white guy who worked for the same company she worked for. The other an African-American guy who also worked for the same employer as my wife. She had been seeing the black guy for a while, once a month, before she and I started dating. He was a monthly regular for at least a decade. His wife knew and once told my wife how grateful she was that her husband was having sex with my wife - "it gives me a night or a weekend off once in a while," she said. Things slowed down as we all got older but my wife really enjoyed her time with this man. He loved to take her to dinner in nice restaurants and show her off to his friends. They'd meet in her hotel room when she worked in his region and quite often he'd spend the night. He wasn't the quintessential hugely hung black guy, although (according to my wife) he was longer and thicker than me. She guessed he was seven or eight inches but it was the thickness that really got her off. I was never with them although once she left her cellphone open and I was able to listen and stroke myself to orgasm.

Her white lover (of about four years) was also married and very good in bed. His wife had health issues and did not engage in sex with him, so he was horny as hell all the time. He was a frequent guest in our home in our marital bed whilst I slept elsewhere. The first time it happened it was in our home in our guest bedroom after a party and I peeked in through the door. I couldn't see them as they were covered up, but he was on top of her kissing her and the sounds of my wife having an orgasm and the aroma in the room told me what was happening. I backed away with a raging hard-on. Later that night, she visited me in our marital bed and gave me seconds, then returned to him for the rest of the night. Her period was way late after this "session" and we experience the angst of thinking she was PG and could we go through with it, - what to do (if anything)? There was some heavy emotions between my wife and this guy, - such that they had to take a break at one point in order to keep his marriage intact. My wife and this guy worked together on out-of-town projects from time to time, resulting in long hotel stays in hotels designed for longer term stays. This man checked all of her boxes and it was by mutual consent that they broke off the relationship due to emotions running out of control. I guess it's one of the downsides of a lifestyle like this, - the end can be tearful for all involved. He too was nicely hung (according to my wife - I was never in bed with them), about the same length as me but thicker, she said. "I just feel so warm and sexy when he's inside me," she said. We are still friends with him, but have gone our separate ways as we have grown older.

On more than one occasion my wife reminded me that while I was "a good lay" for her, I wasn't in the same league as these two guys. That's where it stands today.

Becky went on a solo holiday a few years ago. A family resort but with a well known swingers community for those who enjoyed that extra element.

She met quite a few guys during her stay, but it was a local lad that really blew her socks off. She met up with him for dinner one evening and went back to his yacht where they spent a very passionate few hours. She came numerous times on his cock and made the place very wet indeed. He found that amazing as he'd never had a woman squirt so much

She called me in the morning and told me quite bluntly that it was the best sex she'd ever had in her life. She loves me and would never do anything to hurt me, but I really appreciated her honesty in telling me how good he was.

He wanted to see her the next night, but she had already arranged to see a couple of other guys so she had to wait a few days. She was desperate for another session with him so when the time arrived to meet him she was on the verge of orgasm, quite literally.

She had two other young guys that day, one in the morning and another in the afternoon who were both very good. But all the time she was fucking them, she couldn't stop thinking about having sex him that evening so she was already on a sexual high when they met. She wore a very thin almost see-through summer dress with no underwear which he appreciated, along with all the other guys in the restaurant...!

After dinner, he took her to a very romantic place where they had sex all night under the stars. They both came on multiple occasions. She arrived home at 7am and flew home to me that afternoon.

The was fact it wasn't a sprint, much more a marathon session that still makes her sigh. After their initial fast and furious fuck they made love and took numerous breaks between the actual sex. The whole night was taken up with erotic talk and roleplay.

I can expand on her time with him, if anyone is interested.

We're back there together in a few weeks, so hopefully they'll have a repeat.

For my wife, it was my best friend in college. It was our first three-way arrangement and the best.

It taught me, at an early age, that some guys are simply more gifted when it comes to sex. He and I were built the same (lean and ripped), but he was gifted with a thick, 10" cock vs my thin 6", lol. Not only did he have a superior cock, he was always rock hard and horny as hell.

He also had the right personality and mentality. He was very laid back. He loved fucking my wife (fiancée at the time) but he had no desire to ever get married. So, I never felt threatened that he would try to take her away from me.

He eventually moved in with us and we became a poly threesome. It seemed like he and my wife were fucking constantly, lol. I fully understood her wanting to fuck him all the time. She loved having her pussy destroyed and he was doing it on a regular basis.

I wasn't even aware of the term cuckold back then. All I knew was how turned on I was watching them fuck. He could make my wife scream, squirm and squirt in ways I simply could not. The look on her face when his cock was deep in her pussy was enough to give me an orgasm.

I also enjoy a good degree of denial. She and I would have sex occasionally, but I preferred just watching them have sex, then doing clean-up. I loved knowing her pussy was more used to his dick, instead of mine. And, I loved knowing she was carrying his sperm inside of her, all the time, instead of mine.

I also got arousal knowing that many of our friends knew that she was engaged to me, but was fucking him the most, lol.

My wife's favorite is her married boss. They have been fucking for over 10 years and he can't seem to get enough of my wife's pussy. She tells me that he has a really big cock and he knows how to use it. Even though they fuck every week at our house I don't get to watch.

When Kate first seduced her boss she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking her. Initially, I would actually leave the house when my wife's boss wanted some pussy. I don't normally do that for guys, but he is her boss and I thought he deserved some special consideration.

After a few months, Kate convinced her boss that since I knew they were fucking, me leaving the house when he came over was dumb. Now I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room while my wife is in bed with her boss. Sometimes he stays for a drink after his date with my wife. It is hot to chat with him over drinks after he just fucked my wife.

They have been hot-and-heavy for over 10 years. A couple of times a year he takes my wife on 'business trips' so he can spend several days with her in a hotel. It is all very civilized.

I believe my wife would say her ex. The guy she was with for some time before we first met. It drives me insane when she talks about him / compares us in the bedroom. She cheated with him for a while after we first got together and even fucked him in our bed on numerous occasions when I was working away as she missed his big cock. She only confessed recently and I was gutted…. that she hadn’t told me sooner!

When Kate first seduced her boss she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking her. Initially, I would actually leave the house when my wife's boss wanted some pussy. I don't normally do that for guys, but he is her boss and I thought he deserved some special consideration.

After a few months, Kate convinced her boss that since I knew they were fucking, me leaving the house when he came over was dumb. Now I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room while my wife is in bed with her boss. Sometimes he stays for a drink after his date with my wife. It is hot to chat with him over drinks after he just fucked my wife.

They have been hot-and-heavy for over 10 years. A couple of times a year he takes my wife on 'business trips' so he can spend several days with her in a hotel. It is all very civilized.
My feelings were very similar. Our situation started with my wife cheating on me with my best friend. I played dumb to the clues because I loved knowing they were fucking. I didn't want them to have to hide it from me.

Their affair eventually got exposed. After her teary eyed confession, she was shocked by my confession of knowing, all along, and the arousal I got from it. I wasn't sure we would survive all of the guilt and confusion, but we did.

I believe my wife would say her ex. The guy she was with for some time before we first met. It drives me insane when she talks about him / compares us in the bedroom. She cheated with him for a while after we first got together and even fucked him in our bed on numerous occasions when I was working away as she missed his big cock. She only confessed recently and I was gutted…. that she hadn’t told me sooner!
Hopefully you guys are recovering. What are your feelings? Do you want her to keep seeing him? Watch the two of them have sex?

Reactions: goodhubby
Hopefully you guys are recovering. What are your feelings? Do you want her to keep seeing him? Watch the two of them have sex?
We’ve been together a long time and this happened way way back. I was pleased when she told me and have never been so turned on. I understand her motivation and why she would have found it hard to give that up. She’s known about my fantasy and entertained it for many years but we only started explore the real thing over the last 2-2.5 years. Prior to that we substituted with role play, dirty talk, toys etc. We’re in a whole different place now and have been for some time. We enjoy the lifestyle but are still learning.

We’ve been together a long time and this happened way way back. I was pleased when she told me and have never been so turned on. I understand her motivation and why she would have found it hard to give that up. She’s known about my fantasy and entertained it for many years but we only started explore the real thing over the last 2-2.5 years. Prior to that we substituted with role play, dirty talk, toys etc. We’re in a whole different place now and have been for some time. We enjoy the lifestyle but are still learning.

Attachments

• 7D06538F-036E-44F7-BB3A-5BF865722FCC.jpeg
    7D06538F-036E-44F7-BB3A-5BF865722FCC.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 98
My wife’s was a indian asian, who was very well loaded in the meat department. He was a regular and must’ve fucked my wife the best part of 10 or so years . Eventually she worked for him as bookkeeper. Years there after I learned from her that he sometimes rented her out. Her experience was that someguys fuck beter when paying for pussie. She says they want value for money . But she still believe this guy of all of them is the best fuck of them all , and believe me there were 30 years worth of guys . One of just a few that could give her multiple orgasm just by himself. She use to get when she’s gangbanged .

take it slow, and communicate very clearly what your turn-ons are and aren't. I have gotten very similar texts from my wife and I loved it. Also, be prepared for your boundaries and interests to change. Those things tend to evolve.

My wife’s was a indian asian, who was very well loaded in the meat department. He was a regular and must’ve fucked my wife the best part of 10 or so years . Eventually she worked for him as bookkeeper. Years there after I learned from her that he sometimes rented her out. Her experience was that someguys fuck beter when paying for pussie. She says they want value for money . But she still believe this guy of all of them is the best fuck of them all , and believe me there were 30 years worth of guys . One of just a few that could give her multiple orgasm just by himself. She use to get when she’s gangbanged .

I want to hear more about your wife's Indian boss renting her out. My wife has hinted to her boss, who has been fucking her regularly for years, that she would be willing to help him out by entertaining a few of his best customers or helping him close big deals.

My wife's boss letting a good customer spend the night fucking my wife would be a great way for him to show his appreciation to that customer. My wife would be happy to help out her boss and her company by showing some of their customers a good time in bed.

Reactions: goodhubby
I want to hear more about your wife's Indian boss renting her out. My wife has hinted to her boss, who has been fucking her regularly for years, that she would be willing to help him out by entertaining a few of his best customers or helping him close big deals.

My wife's boss letting a good customer spend the night fucking my wife would be a great way for him to show his appreciation to that customer. My wife would be happy to help out her boss and her company by showing some of their customers a good time in bed.
Good idea , , my wife was sometimes given to his favourite reps .

Reactions: robandkate
The guy my wife was with right before me was her best fuck. She's told me little things here and there like how his was long, how she sucked his dick, how he use to rub his dick on her pussy before he would fuck her, and her pussy was always red after they fucked, but thats it. She never really wants to go into detail and talk about him. I got her to talk about him once while we were fucking and man, she came so good..She's talked about other guys, but for some reason she doesn't talk about him as much. Ill ask her about how other guys fucked her, but if I asked about him she changes the subject. Why though? But I know for a fact he fucked her good. I've seen old chat messages with her BFF talking about how he was a good fuck and sometimes they fucked 5 times in a day. Shes told me how he use to show her videos of other girls he fucked in the past, so im pretty sure he has some of my wife and I would love to see it.. The thought of that guy fucking the shit out of my wife is what actually brought me into this whole fetish.

The guy my wife was with right before me was her best fuck. She's told me little things here and there like how his was long, how she sucked his dick, how he use to rub his dick on her pussy before he would fuck her, and her pussy was always red after they fucked, but thats it. She never really wants to go into detail and talk about him. I got her to talk about him once while we were fucking and man, she came so good..She's talked about other guys, but for some reason she doesn't talk about him as much. Ill ask her about how other guys fucked her, but if I asked about him she changes the subject. Why though? But I know for a fact he fucked her good. I've seen old chat messages with her BFF talking about how he was a good fuck and sometimes they fucked 5 times in a day. Shes told me how he use to show her videos of other girls he fucked in the past, so im pretty sure he has some of my wife and I would love to see it.. The thought of that guy fucking the shit out of my wife is what actually brought me into this whole fetish.
May be because she misses him to much