Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

She had told me long ago that it was an Naval Officer and that he also had the largest cock she’s ever had too. However although she’s never actually said it, I have to believe it’s now my friend and her first BBC she ever had. I believe this because I’ve caught her cheating with him twice, which means she’s most likely done it more times when I just haven’t caught them, plus, one night the three of us were partying and she flat out told him that she loved him! So I’d say that tells me the answer quite clearly.

My wife likes her best girlfriends husbands cock .. its fat circumsized and 10 inches long.
Her girlfriend doesnt know about him fucking her very often for the past 45 years.
Her girlfriend doesnt do oral or anal and complains that her husbands cock hurts her .. my wife takes it all in any hole and always bareback .. even after 45 years she cant get enough of it

My wife was in her mid-20s when she once went home with an inexperienced 17 year old. Having felt him up in the club she discovered he was seriously hung. She rode him on his family’s sofa in the middle of his parents’ house. She says she can’t decide if it was the size, the fact he had a girlfriend, or the knowledge that his brothers and dad were probably listening in their bedrooms tossing themselves off to the sounds she was making, that made it so good.

the best bit is she stayed for breakfast with his family the morning after, before disappearing into his bedroom for more loud hardcore fucking. He married the girlfriend later too, his whole family kept quiet.

every so often now we call him up during sex (he lives in Australia) and he listens and wanks while I fuck her. She loves making two huge cocks cum at once.

Last edited:
One last thought and I know it sounds like the adage. My late wife really didn't talk about her sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.

I would say my neighbor, since she's had two kids with him. I dont think he's the biggest she's had, but he's definitely the one she enjoys the most.

Reactions: sterling
My wife's best one, she said an arab young guy (much younger than me) they were together for 6 years, i remember one we were fucking when he call her, she just left me immediately in the middle of the sex and drive her car to see him. He's the father of one of my kids

I would have to go with my friend Steve, I had never seen her cum like that before. It Was her first bigger cock, he’s about 8.5 and if my dick is 5.25 around his has to be 7. Her fingers didn’t reach all the way around. She orgasmed very quickly once he penetrated her and she came 3 more times in that first 10 minutes fucking. He stayed the weekend and fucked her numerous times. This was back in 1983, we had been married almost 2 years, we didn’t know what cuckolding was back then, it was just a 3some with me participating after they finished.
Back then I never understood why I liked watching her get fucked, but as soon as she took his penis in her hand, looking at the size of it I was all in.
Years later I heard Jimmy Kimmel being called a cuck, a guy told me what it meant and I was like, “ohhh so that’s what they call it”
I thought it was the attraction to his penis I was having. I was as turned on by his big dick as much as anything except the sounds she was making while he was in her.

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
My best friend

My best friend
Does she still see him???
I would have to go with my friend Steve, I had never seen her cum like that before. It Was her first bigger cock, he’s about 8.5 and if my dick is 5.25 around his has to be 7. Her fingers didn’t reach all the way around. She orgasmed very quickly once he penetrated her and she came 3 more times in that first 10 minutes fucking. He stayed the weekend and fucked her numerous times. This was back in 1983, we had been married almost 2 years, we didn’t know what cuckolding was back then, it was just a 3some with me participating after they finished.
Back then I never understood why I liked watching her get fucked, but as soon as she took his penis in her hand, looking at the size of it I was all in.
Years later I heard Jimmy Kimmel being called a cuck, a guy told me what it meant and I was like, “ohhh so that’s what they call it”
I thought it was the attraction to his penis I was having. I was as turned on by his big dick as much as anything except the sounds she was making while he was in her.
That is so hot

Does she still see him???

That is so hot
Unfortunately he was killed in a motorcycle accident. She did sneak off to see him several times over the following months after that weekend. I knew she would, there’s no way she would have just stopped fucking him. She never admitted this until his death. She told me about their hook ups with some detail which helped me be more understanding. After telling me about their private affair she told me she would never fuck anyone else again other than me.