Who wears wife's Undies ???

that sounds hot!!! Did any bull take care of him after you?
My boyfriend was the first one to ever fuck my husband and it was while my husband was fucking me. It was really super hot and I liked it more than my husband did. My husband fucked my boyfriend a few times too, but for many years now my husband is the one getting fucked.

Some very dominant or more aggressive bulls love to fuck my husband or to see me peg him. I think it is a power trip for them to not only take a man's wife in front of him but also take the man's ass. I have two bulls who insist my husband wear sexy panties and give them his ass when they want it.

My boyfriend was the first one to ever fuck my husband and it was while my husband was fucking me. It was really super hot and I liked it more than my husband did. My husband fucked my boyfriend a few times too, but for many years now my husband is the one getting fucked.

Some very dominant or more aggressive bulls love to fuck my husband or to see me peg him. I think it is a power trip for them to not only take a man's wife in front of him but also take the man's ass. I have two bulls who insist my husband wear sexy panties and give them his ass when they want it.
He sounds like a good boy ;) I would love to spend lots of time with you guys...

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
Another guy who hasn't read the site rules properly as he would know it's not for guys trying to meet other guys.WWTP.
I know we have had a few let’s say interesting interactions on here but can I say in the nicest possible way and without meaning to offend you but might be an idea to post about your wife or your situations / experiences etc etc in cuckolding / hotwifing or even better post about the fake people putting up fake posts with photoshopped / hi jacked pics etc and leave bi etc etc guys alone - let them be what they want to be and do . They are posting in the relevant section on the forum Which might be the only outlet they have for there kink / fetish or whatever - takes a whole lot of different people to make up this world we have and as the saying goes - here for a good time not a long time -😀👍

I love the way they feel

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220821-083102.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220821-083102.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 20
  • VideoCapture_20220821-082902.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220821-082902.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 16
  • VideoCapture_20220821-082837.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220821-082837.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 15
  • VideoCapture_20220821-082544.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220821-082544.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Cuckson18
Many years since my wife removed her knickers whilst laid in our marital bed with her long term lover, she asked ME to put them on, as a cuck i did as i was told, she liked them, to be fair so did i, she said id a cute firm ass in them and said from now on your will wear knickers permanently. The following day shopping she bought me my own pairs and threw away my male undies.

I have worn womens knickers ever since allocated daily by my wife, joined by a CB, occasionally suspenders and girlie tight jeans most of the time when we go out. She likes this and so do i, though my only concern is i look gay, which i am not.

She is a UK size 12, i wear her knickers they are tight around my CB, and thus makes it less obvious in girlie jeans, we have for years worn " each others" underwear or matching pairs.

She has absolutely no issues with this.

Am i bisexual, thats a question she has asked me over the years, followed by i wouldnt be surprised or annoyed if you were, sadly i am not, but wish i could find a man to confirm this, preferably infront of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couple4MFM