Who wears wife's Undies ???

Nice. I’ve been wearing my panties all week. I usually just wear them by request from men, I’ve started wearing them everywhere now. Including work.

I have sent my husband to work in my panties, and I think about it all day while at work. Highly arousing for me. I have also sent him on business trips in my panties with none of his underwear in his suitcase, just my panties. Years ago, he got stopped by TSA because he was in a metal cock cage with a brass lock and no key while in a pretty pair of my lace panties. They made him disrobe, and he told me it was the "most" humiliating experience of his life. Even though I was not there, I still loved it.

Just pointing out that you are in the bi section.
Thank you and I am just pointing out that whilst it is the "bi section" it does state in guidelines/rules that WWTP is not intended for use as a hook-up site for gay men to contact other gay men for meets, which I'm quite sure you will agree has absolutely nothing to do with the cuckold lifestyle

Thank you and I am just pointing out that whilst it is the "bi section" it does state in guidelines/rules that WWTP is not intended for use as a hook-up site for gay men to contact other gay men for meets, which I'm quite sure you will agree has absolutely nothing to do with the cuckold lifestyle
I hear you and I understand you. I don’t usually give advice, but I’ll make an exception. This may be the section in WWTP that you may want to pass.

I hear you and I understand you. I don’t usually give advice, but I’ll make an exception. This may be the section in WWTP that you may want to pass.
Ok thanks,just glad someone does.my rant had zero homophobic undertones, as you know but hear this?…if your profile stated that you are only looking to chat/meet with well hung(9”+ girthy) bbc only. would you be ok with daily requests of poss. meets filling up ur inbox off white men with little cocks just in case you had a change of heart regarding bbc.?then hundreds of winks and eventually negative comments off the guys you politely blocked from sending you messages for nothing more than not being what they say they want to meet.

Ok thanks,just glad someone does.my rant had zero homophobic undertones, as you know but hear this?…if your profile stated that you are only looking to chat/meet with well hung(9”+ girthy) bbc only. would you be ok with daily requests of poss. meets filling up ur inbox off white men with little cocks just in case you had a change of heart regarding bbc.?then hundreds of winks and eventually negative comments off the guys you politely blocked from sending you messages for nothing more than not being what they say they want to meet.
Can I ask is that what your inbox consists of or what you would like it to consist of ? As you seem to spend a whole lot of time trying to enforce your interpretation of wwtp. . There seems to be a whole lot of men - with wives - who play but have a leaning towards either being bi / cd etc etc or any variable in between - many I’m sure like myself whose WIVES support and indeed assist them in there little hobby - can I politely ask you as Allen amboy has suggested to just keep out of the BI section . I am straight and happy for people to be what they want to be or do

My boyfriend was the first one to ever fuck my husband and it was while my husband was fucking me. It was really super hot and I liked it more than my husband did. My husband fucked my boyfriend a few times too, but for many years now my husband is the one getting fucked.

Some very dominant or more aggressive bulls love to fuck my husband or to see me peg him. I think it is a power trip for them to not only take a man's wife in front of him but also take the man's ass. I have two bulls who insist my husband wear sexy panties and give them his ass when they want it.
Found my answer! Very hot. Having been on either side of this equation, it is a very dominat feeling to fuck a man in the ass. I find it very hot when I've taken some men to reach between their legs and feel how hard my cock up their ass makes theirs.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
What. U even saying.just say your question cuz I'm confused
No no sorry for the confusion - my reply was directed at another member dlh 427 . His initial reply to Allen amboys message should have been there - let’s say him and I have done a bit of verbal sparring on here - he keeps messaging people on the bi message boards trying to tell people this and that - sorry

Unfortunately my wife does support And encourage it cuz we have fun so just keep t yourself....THANX
Sorry again - this was not intented for you but another member - don’t know why - his - original reply or message didn’t show - My wife supports me too , sometimes encourages me but I was dressing fully before she met me so more tweaking I’d say lol but mostly because she sees and knows it makes me happy - aren’t we lucky 👠👗💄

Reactions: Funtimes61
Found my answer! Very hot. Having been on either side of this equation, it is a very dominat feeling to fuck a man in the ass. I find it very hot when I've taken some men to reach between their legs and feel how hard my cock up their ass makes theirs.

My hubs is a good sport about all of it. He knows what turns me on and what I enjoy and goes along with pretty much anything. But, as you point out, when he is getting his ass filled, I see how hard his cock is, and I know he is enjoying it too.

I must admit, at first, when guys would want my husband in panties or would fuck his ass, I had tinges of jealousy and doubt. I could not figure out why a man would pay attention to my husband when I was the one they were with. I got close to one hot guy who seemed to enjoy fucking my husband, and I asked him one time if he was using me to get to my husband. He just laughed and told me the same thing you stated: It gave him a huge sense of dominance and power to fuck a man's ass in front of his wife or require him to wear panties. That really brought it into perspective for me; it had nothing to do with me but was about the dynamic between the two men struggling for dominance. Men love structure, and they love to be the ALPHA. Men are pack creatures; just like a den of wolves, one has to be the Alpha.

I now understand if I want the guy to have a raging hard-on and to fuck me hard as I enjoy, he has to feel that sense of domination and control of the situation. This is why I will often have my husband wearing panties when we meet, and I will offer my husband's ass. A bull fucking my husband has nothing to do with the bull's sexuality. It is the age-old struggle between men to establish a dominance hierarchy. As long as men produce testosterone, this will always be the course. My husband agrees and says that when we meet a man, and he is wearing panties, it already puts him in a submissive mindset. Having another man fuck him in his ass cements the deal.

His-request.jpg
After all, how could he feel dominant when he is presented before a bull like this?