Who's bi here?

I'm not sissy or particularly sub but I am bi and very happy to suck a cock before or after it's been in Lynn. And I'm very happy to help a guy get hard again so he can fuck her some more. Luckily for me Lynn also enjoys me doing that.
But likewise if a guy isn't into that it's no big deal if he just wants to fuck my wife.

Married guy here. Bi botom. My wife used to strap on me. I got fucked by 2 of hers lovers
My hubby is also a mostly bottom bi guy. He has occasionally fucked other men but says he much prefers to receive. He'd rather fuck my pussy than another guy but he does enjoy giving up his ass if we are playing with a bull who is into that.i find it very erotic watching him suck or get fucked xx

My hubby is also a mostly bottom bi guy. He has occasionally fucked other men but says he much prefers to receive. He'd rather fuck my pussy than another guy but he does enjoy giving up his ass if we are playing with a bull who is into that.i find it very erotic watching him suck or get fucked xx
I have a rule. The top guy must have a bigger dick that mine! :) (But there are always execeptions)