Who's bi here?

I'm trying to organise a guy to suck just to experience it I think I'm straight but just curious I'm not sure tho haha

@Maximus, I think there's already quite a line forming.

Re: "I think I'm straight but..." I think you being comfortable enough to even think about exploring that would show that you might be open-minded enough to consider that you might be near the "the straight end of the spectrum".
I think that a man with a more restricted outlook might say "I'm straight" without even a thought that there might be a scale. I've often seen men say just that although it's more likely they would not include"but".

I'll take a (small) risk that you won't mind if I use you as an example of what I mean when I say "Men give away a lot about themselves, they can't help it." Usually I say that in the context of screening prospects that reply to a classified ad but actually you can conclude a lot about someone that would make that statement.
It's almost impossible to fake that kind of free thinking. Just the type of person I want on my team whether I'm leading or following regardless of the task..

.... and people often think I'm BS'ing when I say I can usually tell if someone's genuine by the first paraghraph of the first email! Ha!

If you were answering our ad or anyone's I expect that by the third mail there would be directions and phone number if not even the first. Having a giant dick surely increases your chances but I and the guys I compare notes with toss out lots of those. I expect that you have a rich social life and would even if you were not so blessed.