Who's bi here?

Just looking to see how many other cuckolds are really into pnp sissification. Also, how has your wife taken to it? I've not shown her this side of me as of yet, though she knows I'm bisexual and love to watch her play with other men.

Reactions: Mr. Incubus
hope its soon,you will love it,to feel a cock hard in your mouth and when he shoots his load,just swallow it,you'll love it

100% Correct on this!! The first time I sucked a cock was a surprise for me, my wife always thought my lifelong best friend was hot and there was always some sexual tension between the two of them but it was not ever acted on. Then one night, my wife made a move and things progressed quickly. My wife told me she wanted me to suck his cock for her, and I just laughed, not taking her seriously. She asked me a few times but I never imagined she was serious. Then, out of the blue, she takes my friend's cock and guides him to my face and into my mouth as I am lying on my back with her on top of me.

I don't know what I was expecting but it was not what I thought. I loved sucking my friend's cock and feeling him in my mouth while my wife riding me. Feeling him cum was something that caused me to quickly shoot my own load. I loved it. Now, I suck as much cock as my wife. My best friend was also the first man to take my anal cherry, again at my wife's urging.

Now, I suck most men my wife meets and my ass is also offered to many of the guys.

I was fond of getting blowjobs from women...then a friend persuaded me to try bjs from shemales... man I was hooked! I started sucking dicks of all shapes n sizes...the bendy banana ones were the best...and the sweet necter cum was delicious 😋