Who's bi here?

Never have yet but being pussy free for long periods and needing my cock sucked I`m slowly giving in to the idea.
My wife's dwindling interest in sex, is what finally got me into bi sex. As long as I was satisfied by her, it wasn't an issue. But like most people, I wanted sex with someone that wanted sex with me. The easiest way to get that was to let guys suck me. It didn't take long before I found my first cock to suck.

Going from feeder to cocksucker isn't inevitable, but at least in my case it was a natural progression. Best of luck.

My wife's dwindling interest in sex, is what finally got me into bi sex. As long as I was satisfied by her, it wasn't an issue. But like most people, I wanted sex with someone that wanted sex with me. The easiest way to get that was to let guys suck me. It didn't take long before I found my first cock to suck.

Going from feeder to cocksucker isn't inevitable, but at least in my case it was a natural progression. Best of luck.
Part of my reason wife quit wanting to put out and I’m horny all the time

I understand that. I need some sort of enthusiasm in my partners that show they want sex with me. And one thing I will say about cocksuckers is they really want to be there.
Haha yep my wife sometimes just seems like I a a burden

Don't exactly classify as bi altho I certainly appreciate a nice thick cock...but i did have a curious hubby jerk and suck me to completion with his wife during an MMF.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos