Who's bi here?

I am on a website that is designed for men to find other men. Most of the guys are married long-term and looking for other men. I have met several men on the site, and what each man is seeking is varied, from friendship to hard-core activity. Most men are older than me, and the average age is probably 70. I recently had a 67-year-old man contact me and said he is into younger men and enjoyed my profile and pictures. We exchanged emails and began communicating.

After about a month of general conversation, he told me he was into male-on-male amateur wrestling. I told him I had wrestled in high school and enjoyed it, I dug out some old images of me in a singlet and shared them with him. He told me he would love to wrestle me. I laughed and told him I am in my fifties and too out of shape and old, but it sounded fun. He told me he was in the same place but found wrestling in boxers, while coated in oil on a mat could be a lot of fun. He said it was a good cardio workout and instead of pinning your opponent the goal was to get your opponent's boxers off and to put them into a position where the victor could do what he wanted with no holds barred. He said sometimes it was difficult for either party so in that case, the one to tag out was the loser and the victor got the spoils.

I decided to meet this man one morning after his wife had left for work. He answered the door in boxers with a nice bulge. He was a stout man standing probably 5'8" and 195 lbs but firm. He was almost bald with a ring of gray hair and a gray mustache and goatee with a dark-tanned complexion from lying out naked around his backyard pool. We went to his basement and he had a large wrestling mat in the middle of the floor. He asked me if I wanted to get undressed and I took off my clothes and stood nude in front of him. He seemed to admire my hairless body and muscle and asked if I wanted him to oil me first, or if I wanted to do him. I went first and we both oiled each other up with a bottle of baby oil. I then pulled on a pair of grey cotton boxer briefs I had bought along and he put his boxes back on. He asked to take my picture for his collection of men and I posed for him.

oiled.png
He told me there are basically no rules, other than no marks and no MMA-type activity. He said it is an elimination round, if you are pinned and vulnerable the other one can do anything they want including penetration. He said if it is a draw, the one who taps out first allows the other to use them for their pleasure with no restrictions. I was overconfident and thought his eleven years of age over me would be a clear advantage for me.

We stood facing each other and his time sounded and we moved around until we made contact. It was super slick and I lost my balance as I tried to get a hold of him and we went to the mat. In the first 12-15 seconds I was pinned and he had his knees on my arms and his ass on my face while he was facing my feet. I have no idea how he got me into that position, but I was so slick, I could not gain much traction. He got my boxers down and then pulled my legs up and put them under his arms and he stuck a finger up my butt. It slid in easily with all the oil and felt good. He commented, "Oh shit, you have a tight little asshole, my cock is going to enjoy that."

I have always been very competitive and was struggling to break his hold with no success. He was slapping my cock and balls with his hand, teasingly and said, "That little thing isn't going to do any damage." He finally released me and said he had an unfair advantage since he has done this many times with other men and knew how to use the oil to his advantage. As I got up on my feet, I realized how out of shape I am as I stood to catch my breath and let my heart rate go down. He laughed and said my boxers sure didn't last long, but I could not get them back. He told me he would take it easy on me and we re-engaged. I got hold of his waistband to use as leverage and again we went to the mat together. It was impossible to get a hold for me and again I was being manhandled pretty easily.

He would change submission holds on me and I would struggle to take control but finally using an ankle lock hold I had no choice but to tap out. I was lying on the mat on my belly struggling to catch my breath and he told me I did good, I lasted almost six minutes. Actually, he strung me along for six minutes to make it fun for him, I was done before we ever started. That six minutes felt like an eternity for me.

He let me catch my breath and get back to my feet and I asked, now what? He said, "Now, I get to claim my spoils, your body." He pulled off his boxers and told me to go down on him. He had a big dick, probably 5.5" but very thick, After I sucked him, he took me back to the mat and added more oil to my body, and then knelt over my upper thighs, He teased my butt hole with his cock head and said, "I told you my cock was going to enjoy this super tight hole."

I got fucked hard and left with a large load of cum deep in my bowel to cramp me up all the way home. But, I enjoyed the activity and plan to go back many times for a repeat match. Maybe I can work up to keeping my boxers on for longer than a minute and go from there.

OilBoxers.png

I am on a website that is designed for men to find other men. Most of the guys are married long-term and looking for other men. I have met several men on the site, and what each man is seeking is varied, from friendship to hard-core activity. Most men are older than me, and the average age is probably 70. I recently had a 67-year-old man contact me and said he is into younger men and enjoyed my profile and pictures. We exchanged emails and began communicating.

After about a month of general conversation, he told me he was into male-on-male amateur wrestling. I told him I had wrestled in high school and enjoyed it, I dug out some old images of me in a singlet and shared them with him. He told me he would love to wrestle me. I laughed and told him I am in my fifties and too out of shape and old, but it sounded fun. He told me he was in the same place but found wrestling in boxers, while coated in oil on a mat could be a lot of fun. He said it was a good cardio workout and instead of pinning your opponent the goal was to get your opponent's boxers off and to put them into a position where the victor could do what he wanted with no holds barred. He said sometimes it was difficult for either party so in that case, the one to tag out was the loser and the victor got the spoils.

I decided to meet this man one morning after his wife had left for work. He answered the door in boxers with a nice bulge. He was a stout man standing probably 5'8" and 195 lbs but firm. He was almost bald with a ring of gray hair and a gray mustache and goatee with a dark-tanned complexion from lying out naked around his backyard pool. We went to his basement and he had a large wrestling mat in the middle of the floor. He asked me if I wanted to get undressed and I took off my clothes and stood nude in front of him. He seemed to admire my hairless body and muscle and asked if I wanted him to oil me first, or if I wanted to do him. I went first and we both oiled each other up with a bottle of baby oil. I then pulled on a pair of grey cotton boxer briefs I had bought along and he put his boxes back on. He asked to take my picture for his collection of men and I posed for him.

He told me there are basically no rules, other than no marks and no MMA-type activity. He said it is an elimination round, if you are pinned and vulnerable the other one can do anything they want including penetration. He said if it is a draw, the one who taps out first allows the other to use them for their pleasure with no restrictions. I was overconfident and thought his eleven years of age over me would be a clear advantage for me.

We stood facing each other and his time sounded and we moved around until we made contact. It was super slick and I lost my balance as I tried to get a hold of him and we went to the mat. In the first 12-15 seconds I was pinned and he had his knees on my arms and his ass on my face while he was facing my feet. I have no idea how he got me into that position, but I was so slick, I could not gain much traction. He got my boxers down and then pulled my legs up and put them under his arms and he stuck a finger up my butt. It slid in easily with all the oil and felt good. He commented, "Oh shit, you have a tight little asshole, my cock is going to enjoy that."

I have always been very competitive and was struggling to break his hold with no success. He was slapping my cock and balls with his hand, teasingly and said, "That little thing isn't going to do any damage." He finally released me and said he had an unfair advantage since he has done this many times with other men and knew how to use the oil to his advantage. As I got up on my feet, I realized how out of shape I am as I stood to catch my breath and let my heart rate go down. He laughed and said my boxers sure didn't last long, but I could not get them back. He told me he would take it easy on me and we re-engaged. I got hold of his waistband to use as leverage and again we went to the mat together. It was impossible to get a hold for me and again I was being manhandled pretty easily.

He would change submission holds on me and I would struggle to take control but finally using an ankle lock hold I had no choice but to tap out. I was lying on the mat on my belly struggling to catch my breath and he told me I did good, I lasted almost six minutes. Actually, he strung me along for six minutes to make it fun for him, I was done before we ever started. That six minutes felt like an eternity for me.

He let me catch my breath and get back to my feet and I asked, now what? He said, "Now, I get to claim my spoils, your body." He pulled off his boxers and told me to go down on him. He had a big dick, probably 5.5" but very thick, After I sucked him, he took me back to the mat and added more oil to my body, and then knelt over my upper thighs, He teased my butt hole with his cock head and said, "I told you my cock was going to enjoy this super tight hole."

I got fucked hard and left with a large load of cum deep in my bowel to cramp me up all the way home. But, I enjoyed the activity and plan to go back many times for a repeat match. Maybe I can work up to keeping my boxers on for longer than a minute and go from there.

wrestling is fun but have you tried jiujitsu?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I am not sure if I am or not. I have a friend who is gay and has always had a crush on me. Between marriages he got the nerve to ask me, but I turned him down. But he is pretty well off, and It was a rough winter financially for us. I have to admit, at trying times I have thought about lettinng him just have me anyway he wanted, IF he paid a big upcoming bill that is.

I feel so guilty and turned on by it both. Not only because it would mean I would be actually doing something bisexually, but because it was for money to boot.
I wasn't sure either until a gay friend asked to suck my cock. I finally agreed and we wound up 69ing. Loved it,now I'm hooked.

Reactions: Lee442