Who's bi here?

@Maximus, I think there's already quite a line forming.

Re: "I think I'm straight but..." I think you being comfortable enough to even think about exploring that would show that you might be open-minded enough to consider that you might be near the "the straight end of the spectrum".
I think that a man with a more restricted outlook might say "I'm straight" without even a thought that there might be a scale. I've often seen men say just that although it's more likely they would not include"but".

I'll take a (small) risk that you won't mind if I use you as an example of what I mean when I say "Men give away a lot about themselves, they can't help it." Usually I say that in the context of screening prospects that reply to a classified ad but actually you can conclude a lot about someone that would make that statement.
It's almost impossible to fake that kind of free thinking. Just the type of person I want on my team whether I'm leading or following regardless of the task..

.... and people often think I'm BS'ing when I say I can usually tell if someone's genuine by the first paraghraph of the first email! Ha!

If you were answering our ad or anyone's I expect that by the third mail there would be directions and phone number if not even the first. Having a giant dick surely increases your chances but I and the guys I compare notes with toss out lots of those. I expect that you have a rich social life and would even if you were not so blessed.
I think everybody's bi, it just depends on what extent. Starting at 0 to 100 I feel I'm 50%, I love cock n pussy about equally.

I'm not bi in the sense that I'm not interested in, nor have I ever had sex with a man alone. When in the presence of a woman however, it's not a problem for me to help show her cuck who's in charge. Without her being there, I'm sure I'd quickly lose interest and go soft. I'm an ally of lgbt people and don't mind if anyone wants to call me bi, or even gay. I also like very feminine trans women, but have no interest in being penetrated.

I'm not bi in the sense that I'm not interested in, nor have I ever had sex with a man alone. When in the presence of a woman however, it's not a problem for me to help show her cuck who's in charge. Without her being there, I'm sure I'd quickly lose interest and go soft. I'm an ally of lgbt people and don't mind if anyone wants to call me bi, or even gay. I also like very feminine trans women, but have no interest in being penetrated.
OK, but have you ever jerked off to m/m sex?

OK, but have you ever jerked off to m/m sex?
No. I wished I were gay or bi like that (if for no other reason than to upset religious fundamentalists), I'm just not. I think every guy in the world is really ugly, including myself. Thank fuck there's something "wrong" with women than makes them think we're handsome. I'm only sexually attracted to strong feminine energy and appearance. Some trans women do it for me, many do not.

Reactions: nicebiguy
No. I wished I were gay or bi like that (if for no other reason than to upset religious fundamentalists), I'm just not. I think every guy in the world is really ugly, including myself. Thank fuck there's something "wrong" with women than makes them think we're handsome. I'm only sexually attracted to strong feminine energy and appearance. Some trans women do it for me, many do not.
What do you think off me?

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 6a18ea72-7617-4953-874f-37a0a707127a.jpg
    6a18ea72-7617-4953-874f-37a0a707127a.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    7e7f24f7-3a67-4887-a4a4-c3f71769e999.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 15
  • 39f1c9e6-96e0-40e6-812f-78ca8937e718.jpg