Whos bi on here

I think for me when I start craving cock I'm getting in touch with my fem side and being submissive comes with it, In fact I go full sissy faggot. Then after a good date with my hot side boy friend and lots of sucking and getting fucked it's back to feeling straight along with eating and fucking her smelly wet pussy until I start needing cock again.
Although I don't feel as you as far as getting in touch with my fem side I get what your saying. For my it is almost like satisfying a need. I have stated in other threads that sucking cock for me is very sexually gratifying. Getting another man off is satisfying in other ways for me and I do not need him to reciprocate for me to enjoy it.

I think for me when I start craving cock I'm getting in touch with my fem side and being submissive comes with it, In fact I go full sissy faggot. Then after a good date with my hot side boy friend and lots of sucking and getting fucked it's back to feeling straight along with eating and fucking her smelly wet pussy until I start needing cock again.
Your living the life I wanna live!! Go you! I 100% relate to this post and can't agree enough. ❤

Although I don't feel as you as far as getting in touch with my fem side I get what your saying. For my it is almost like satisfying a need. I have stated in other threads that sucking cock for me is very sexually gratifying. Getting another man off is satisfying in other ways for me and I do not need him to reciprocate for me to enjoy it.
I fully agree, I find surrendering to my man and then sucking his big cock is very liberating.

Reactions: hotwifefun2020
Liberating! Absolutely, I should have included that word along with surrendering as well. Among other things I get off on the "servicing" another an aspect.
It seems to me a lot of guys in a position of power need this kind of action. Isn't so hot turning control of ourselves over to "real" men. Thats one reason I shave my body, wear femmy lacy panties, stockings, garter and my cock cage so I can feel like a total cock sucking slut when I'm with him. I also wear bright red whorish lipstick so some of it sticks to his cock. Might as well go full sissy while I'm at it huh? BTW I never cum when I'm with him. That way I stay super horny, and can play a lot longer until he's done with me then I jerk off after I leave.

I'm not sure why men sucking dick has to be associated with "being weak" or "submissive", or like a man becomes a sissy if he sucks cock. It never made sense to me.

I'm as masculine as can be. But I've been sucking cock most of my life. I couldn't even tell you how many cocks I've sucked throughout my life as I never kept count, and I don't plan to ever stop adding to it.

I wish men could play with each other sexually without being labeled. Hard cocks are beautiful and I love how they feel in my mouth.
Same for me